Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I really want some good bts. Something to keep my hopes little going. i am very disappointed. 😔

That dance sequence was till date my favorite. i guess the makers decided not to give any bts bc people are jumping into conclusions and writer madam stopped responding to people 😂

You DMG fans should be patient. I know that is not what you expected but we can't get everything we want in life. You should feel happy that at least you get them again, lucky hai aap logsmiley31

let's see 32 to 40 kya hoga

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Maybe not for RvR, ya sangeet bhi milega

He tagged Joel
Ragz2009 thumbnail

You DMG fans should be patient. I know that is not what you expected but we can't get everything we want in life. You should feel happy that at least you get them again, lucky hai aap logsmiley31

We are very grateful and lucky! We have reached out to many prod houses to cast them & did alot…manifested for them to happen. Lucky to have them back. But i didn’t mean it that way…Its not really that, its just overall the writing of the show isn’t good. As actors they could do alot with them. Only consistent character is ankita. Everyone else writing has flaws. Virat isn’t written well and Anuskha is 75% there. It will take me couple paragraphs to explain what meant.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

yaa i am patient again smiley36 last days my frustration wasnt just about the show but stuff at work and private life too it all added with rvsr stuff that makes no sense
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Oh acha phir sangeet hoga ya some party

Pyaarasam thumbnail

We are very grateful and lucky! We have reached out to many prod houses to cast them & did alot…manifested for them to happen. Lucky to have them back. But i didn’t mean it that way…Its not really that, its just overall the writing of the show isn’t good. As actors they could do alot with them. Only consistent character is ankita. Everyone else writing has flaws. Virat isn’t written well and Anuskha is 75% there. It will take me couple paragraphs to explain what meant.

Oh that way. Hmm, I understand. Yes the lead couple is badly written and balance nahin hai.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Do you guys think they gave us a hint why the show

Is called raivsrai…chachu/sid vs the rest

Hmm, could be. I even felt juniors vs seniorssmiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

could be but i feel it was just a hint in sense of how the rvsr comes but that it be chachu and sid seems a bit doubtful. I feel it will maybe be anu vs rajdeep smiley37

Anu vs Rajdeep

Ankita/ Sid vs Anu& Co (unwanted Wale vs proteges🤷)

Aur has I said seniors vs juniors (Anu, Ankita, Virat, Harsh vs the seniors)

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Anu vs Rajdeep

Ankita/ Sid vs Anu& Co (unwanted Wale vs proteges🤷)

Aur has I said seniors vs juniors (Anu, Ankita, Virat, Harsh vs the seniors)

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai

I like anu, ankita, virat, harsh vs the others. When all four of them worked the show had the best views and was top 3 most watched OTT show. Them four coming together will be amazing
Pyaarasam thumbnail

I like anu, ankita, virat, harsh vs the others. When all four of them worked the show had the best views and was top 3 most watched OTT show. Them four coming together will be amazing

Yeh toh possible nahin hai Na. Ankita will end up alone with her kartoot toh kaise unless she is redeemable🤔