Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

They are dragging for no reason

We got Virat in the flashback and after 17 minutes in this show. Rest all it was Ankita crap

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode 30:

FB: Xmas Party at Rais but Virat is missing. Anu and him are texting each other quite steamily. Anu, in Virat's demand, sent some pretty pics to him. He was pleased and wished he could be there to kiss her...Anu didn't hesitate, took a bottle of champagne, and reached the guesthouse. Virat knew she would come. They had a sweet. Virat mentioned his Dad being a cruel man...And they had an interesting conversation. A moment later, Virat told her to promise that they would never sleep together, and after reflection, she agreed.

Present day: Sid and Dolly tried to make reels or something. Sarla brought the news to Dadi (garden area), she checked on celebrities and engagement news and wondered when their news would be on it. Then, Ankita came out and looked at Anu doing her meditation. Akshat called Anu and it's Ankita who replied...Akshat was at their gate (in his car). They argued and Anu told him it was professionally and ethically wrong, she couldn't talk to him and blablabla Akshat told her, he didn't do a crime but just supported his friend only and couldn't give up on him...Anu told him that it was destiny then...Akshat told her he only wanted to discuss and get her support but it's different when it's about him, he left.

Dadi and Ankita. She told Ankita that she looked like a detective and questioned her about her family, education, etc. Anki hesitated to answer when saved her by talking about mehndi.

Dolly put on mehndi and talked to Ankita. She praised Dadi. Then, Ankita asked about her dreams and she replied she wanted to be an actress before becoming Rai Bahu but fate wanted something else...and it's Rajdeep who chose her for Dev. She added, that no one has choices there only following Rajdeep's orders. The only one who could challenge him was Anu...Sid tried...he could become a great lawyer but one night changed everything...(FB: Sid graduated and came home. He didn't want to talk but Rajdeep told him that his parents announced that he would join RL not as a trainee but as a junior associate...and that was a privilege...but Sid informed him that his Dad told him that they would open a division the minute he join the firm. Rajdeep astonished asked Dev if that was what made him a lawyer...making a war into the family...Rajdeep frustrated, wanted to test Sid with basic law questions...Sid didn't answer and refused to be a lawyer...He is an artist, and he left by excusing himself) Dolly cried, and Ankita cheered her. Time will fix everything and Sid can still join RL...Dolly told her it was too late and Sid was joining Bollywood with Akshat. Ankita interrupted her saying we could do multiple things together and she would talk to Sid.

Anu speaking to her Dada about her boy problem. Ankita intervened and told her that she making a big problem out of a little one...Anu, personal and professional are so conflicted and blablabla Ankita told her that all this can be avoided with strong boundaries and clear communication. She advised Anu to postpone the engagement, but not break up with Akshat... Anu told her Dad that Anki was young but with an old soul and that he would be happy to meet her...Ankita promised to always be there for her after what she did for her Mother and blablabla. Anu thanked her.

At the firm, Rajesh is gentle with Kavi. Then, Harsh talked to Rumina to know how she felt but she wasn't in the mood. Harsh tried to make her feel better, but James came and warned him about Ankita and left. Suddenly, Virat came and Ru hid behind Harsh. She refused to talk to him, but Virat didn't stop and apologized to her in front of the whole office because he was the one who failed as a mentor, boss, and friend.

Anu team at the Police Station. Dave told them they reminded him of the Scavengers...They were pissed. Dave told her that Simon would tear her witness into pieces...and would prove thanks to her witness that Tara was crazy...Vrinda came in and informed them that Tara's had gone viral and thanks to her editor friend they will protest. Anu found it brilliant to shift the narrative and they left.

Ten days later, Anu is at the guest house. She expected Virat to come back but was surprised. Akshat it was. He chose Anu over everything. Anu pleased, took him somewhere. Actually, they were in the bathroom and when Virat came home, he caught them romancing.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I agree. Why i have been feeling like this current track is going like that show kaisa yeh pyar hai- when amit tandon joined- he was the murder…how he felt for kripa so quickly. This track is going like that expect with a modern twist/new gen style. Try to show Angad as the bad guy and here similarly showing virat as the bad guy.

I feel ankita told Akshat where anu is. Ankita will definitely go against virat in the future. She doesn’t want anyone between her and anu. She wants to know everything, be part of everything and do her shit without any anyone doubting her.

I disliked that kyph track it was disgusting it was Angad’s bed where they did it. Makers need to show us what we want not recycled crap
priya185 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

I disliked that kyph track it was disgusting it was Angad’s bed where they did it. Makers need to show us what we want not recycled crap

Exactly! Another week I was disappointed ☹️
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really want some good bts. Something to keep my hopes little going. i am very disappointed. 😔

That dance sequence was till date my favorite. i guess the makers decided not to give any bts bc people are jumping into conclusions and writer madam stopped responding to people 😂

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Let me watch the first episode and I'll give my pov on this week tonight smiley31

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Maybe not for RvR, ya sangeet bhi milega