Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Oh I thought you were talking about the precap outfit. Got it! Hope ladki nahin hai and not an FB smiley44 I why did he stop going After her

Its def a FB... either he's with a girl or she was waiting on him and hes not even ready...she got mad n leave...I think more chances of a girl being there...smiley36

Virat ran after her and he supposed to stop and give his expression...while he was doing that...jen came back in smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Its def a FB... either he's with a girl or she was waiting on him and hes not even ready...she got mad n leave...I think more chances of a girl being there...smiley36

Virat ran after her and he supposed to stop and give his expression...while he was doing that...jen came back in smiley37

Yeah, that was cute to see. Waise kya hua for Jen to come backsmiley36

I wish it's not a girl...man-child hai, maybe as you said she was waiting and banda was chilling home, not ready and she came, got frustrated and left. Waise red dress mein kafi hot lag rahi hai. Haye Virat kitne chance gawa diya tune? Mein hoti toh sab kuch kar letismiley37

But on a serious note ladki hi ho sakta hai at 95%, bakhi 5% for my hopesmiley36

Edited by Pyaarasam - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

After listening to the next week promo- I finally got what she said “I am ur latter (match box) n u r my fuel. I will always give you courage, right.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yeah, that was cute to see. Waise kya hua for Jen to come backsmiley36

I wish it's not a girl...man-child hai, maybe as you said she was waiting and banda was chilling home, not ready and she came, got frustrated and left. Waise red dress mein kafi hot lag rahi hai. Haye Virat kitne chance gawa diya tune? Mein hoti toh sab kuch kar letismiley37

But on a serious not ladki hi ho sakta hai at 95%, bakhi 5% for my hopesmiley36

Mein Bhi - by now Art & Ariana would be 3 years & 2 years old smiley37
priya185 thumbnail

Akshat looks fishy too good to be true. He fell for Anushka easily (and so did she). Akshat is letting his best friend suffer over a newly formed relationship which is rather weird.

I'm also feeling bad for Virat when he saw Anushka with Akshat. Ankita is brainwashing Anushka to be with Akshat when she was meant to be helping Virat get Anushka before.

Liked Dadi for not trusting Ankita, Ankita made friends with Chachi easily.

I felt bad for Sid Rajdeep embarrassed him and he is forced to be a lawyer.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Akshat looks fishy too good to be true. He fell for Anushka easily (and so did she). Akshat is letting his best friend suffer over a newly formed relationship which is rather weird.

I'm also feeling bad for Virat when he saw Anushka with Akshat. Ankita is brainwashing Anushka to be with Akshat when she was meant to be helping Virat get Anushka before.

Liked Dadi for not trusting Ankita, Ankita made friends with Chachi easily.

I felt bad for Sid Rajdeep embarrassed him and he is forced to be a lawyer.

I agree. Why i have been feeling like this current track is going like that show kaisa yeh pyar hai- when amit tandon joined- he was the murder…how he felt for kripa so quickly. This track is going like that expect with a modern twist/new gen style. Try to show Angad as the bad guy and here similarly showing virat as the bad guy.

I feel ankita told Akshat where anu is. Ankita will definitely go against virat in the future. She doesn’t want anyone between her and anu. She wants to know everything, be part of everything and do her shit without any anyone doubting her.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Do you guys think they gave us a hint why the show

Is called raivsrai…chachu/sid vs the rest

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Do you guys think they gave us a hint why the show

Is called raivsrai…chachu/sid vs the rest

could be but i feel it was just a hint in sense of how the rvsr comes but that it be chachu and sid seems a bit doubtful. I feel it will maybe be anu vs rajdeep smiley37
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

In 2015, the Raisinghani Legal is celebrating Christmas with family and office people. Only person who was absent was Virat. Virat messages Anushka that what is she wearing and then their whole conversation take a romantic turn. He selected the red dress which Anu wore in that ceremony. He wanted to see how how she was looking in that dress. Virat got a bit seductive during the chat, he meant that, while Anu was too turned on smiley36 Nothing funny about it, but he wanted to see the neckline and wanted to kiss her. Why was he not present in the ceremony?

Anu immediately took one bottle of wine, expecting that they will have their first kiss, so she went to the guest house and the left party. Virat knew that she will leave the party, whole she knew that he will break her expectation. She felt that he loves to get some sadistic pleasure by teasing her. Virat again says that their relationship is unique or particular sacred to him. She feels but he is getting cruel on her by getting unromantic ( or specifically not intimate with her) Then Virat says that his father was a more cruel person, his mother was still better than him, but his father brought different girls at their place. While Anu said maybe he was just lonely. If his father was feeling lonely then he would have married someone else, but bringing different girls and forgetting he has a young son. Virat saw his father with some other girl in the same room.

Virat takes a promise from Anu that they wont sleep together ever. But you know Anu and her expectations, still she agrees. I have to look that why she felt bad when Virat refused to kiss her, in the saree, was it after this or before this? But Virat touches other girls, this is confusing.

Anu is again healing herself and cleaning the negative aura around her, while Akshat calls her, but Ankita picks up his call and gives it Anu. Akshat is out the Raisinghani house and he wants to talk to her, but Anu avoids talking to him, as she feels its unethical to do the same. She feels that her family might force her to talk to him. Are bhai tumne hi to family ko ha bola tha, woh bhi pressure lag raha hai tumhe smiley29 Akshat says that he will never force her for anything, but they need to talk to each other. Still she has made her mind. Ok, for a moment believe Akshat is not a fraud, but all he wanted was he wanted to talk. Though his perspective was also right about supporting a friend, why Anu wasn't aware about such consequence lately. This was the most expected consequence.

Anu said that this is it, this is our destiny smiley44How does she gets a clear sight of her destiny? Her intuition is very weak. I am not supporting Akshat, but when she chose to be a prosecutor, he didn't oppose her and supported her. Now even if Akshat doesn't become a witness, but if Prashant either wins or loses, then wont Akshat be sad or happy likewise? If he becomes a witness, then what's the guarantee that Prashant will win? Yeh Jabra break up hua hai, Anu sirf khud hi relationship mein decision nahi le sakti. Till now akshat is shown fishy, but just assume that Akshat wasn't fishy as per our analysis, then is Anu fair to him? He wanted to talk, listen him and then say this is it...She might be feeling she will be gaslighted. Surely in case of Virat, he has kept himself hidden in front of her.

Anu then says that this is my work and earlier you supported me. Does she really believes everything will be constant everytime? She first hated when Virat taunted her, but she got happy when he supported her in that meeting. Means taunt kare to woh narcissist, support kare to woh gaslighting smiley29 Akshat said that jab baat mujh pe aa gai then the stakes have changed. They decide to part their ways.

Dolly tells a dark past of Raisinghani family. Yeh Ankita mein aisa kya hai ki sab log usase friendly ho jaati hai. Dev wanted Siddharth to take an entry in Raisinghani Legal as a junior associate and he wanted to open up a divsion of the firm, while Rajdeep shows his evil side for creating a rivalry against him in the family itself. Rajdeep humiliates Sid by asking some legal questions, Sid fails to answer the questions and he gets nervous and he vows that he wont be a lawyer anyday after that incident.

Anu is upset that she is failing to balance the personal and professional lives both together. Then Ankita suggests her to postpone the engagement till the Tara case is solved and not break up with Akshat.

Virat talks to Rumina and apologizes to her in front of everybody. Yesterday he was a gone case, now today he was a sweet person smiley29 He appreciates her for her work ethics and says she has not failed, but instead he has failed as a boss, mentor and a friend. He promises that he will try to be a become a better person and a boss. Still Rumina wanted to be in team Anu. Now people like Kavita will call it acting, yaar genuine baate apne aap genuine lagti hai. That smile on Virat's face was precious.

KW yaar he looks hot smiley27

Anu meets Dave and he says that he reminded of Scavengers smiley37 He says that there are three type of people Sativik, Rajsik and Taamsik. Satvik - pure soul people, Rajsik - passionate yet egoistic people, Taamsik - Lazy and Destructive people. He said aap teeno mein mujhe yehi dikh rahi hai. Lets see who is a pure soul smiley37 No one. Who is a Lazy one? Maybe Rumina, but who is the egoist? Everyone 🤣 Three feminist vs one masculinist. The man was wrong but the women were right that doesn't means that all these ladies are righteous everytime.

While 10 days later, Anu in the guest house and the door bell rang, she expected Virat. When she expected delivery man, it was Virat, when she expected Akshat it was Virat 🤣🤣 This looks funny. I remind of the flashback when Virat came and he saw Raghav was in the guest house and then Dhishoom Dhishoom happened. Akshat hugged her And then Anu said but our destiny. Then Akshat said that he refused to be a witness as she chooses her over everything. What does she think Rachel is dumb, she knows how to carry the further without him. Why after 10 days he got a BrahmaGyaan? This might look as a strategy to make Anu weak emotionally and make her busy. Anu got so happy that she is the priority of someone, she is the world. but is she ready to give her everything to Akshat?

Anu takes Akshat to the bathroom. She expected Virat it meant that he was just going to be there in the guest house. Remember Virat hugging her, Akshat seeing them. Remember Anu seeing Virat with that girl. Then getting intimate with Akshat at such an odd time seems to be so awkward. Agar pata hai koi aanewala hai, to koi aise intimate hoga? smiley29 Or else you are so much desperate for romance or you have some intention in your mind. If you want to get close, then you should also the place is safe or not. She took Virat's name. What happened within 10 days? She looked that she was normal with him

Virat then comes and hears Anu giggling. And he normally took her name. He then opens the bathroom door, but didn't he see Akshat's shoes. Sorry Akshat had his shoes. Virat then sees Anushat together, he felt that Akshat was a her Bhaiya 🤣 Virat reminds that this was exactly the same scene, when Anu was standing seeing him with someone. I feel Anu wanted to create this moment and purposefully did this. But the thing is that this is not cheating when, why Anu felt bad seeing him with Ayesha, knowing that he announced his engagement with him. Now what will happen next? cant wait

Kosha