Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

But some ppl didn't like Jenni as Rid there lots prefered Shilpa with KSG, the OGs then accepted the others slowly, right?

Waise even ppl said Jenni looked better with her ex, I found her better with Wahi both are so cute...

shilpa fans hated her alot. Infact shilpa n jen never got along on sets either. Shilpa had a interview after her last exit which many of kash fans begged me to have it stopped. I had no power lol to stopped it. All i told my source is see if they could stop it. Unfortunately the article came out and she said alot of truth šŸ˜‚
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I know sooo many Jerians and so many of them from different parts of India went to meet her and all was disappointed. It was sad one time 3 jeranians went and ksgians wentā€¦2 ksg fansā€¦jen entertained themā€¦never made any efforts to meet those girls. Today when i try to get these fans to come back: they said they will just watch the show but wont comment, discuss and etc. bc of previous events. We were like a family n so many memories but only wahi supported. Thereā€™s so many stories of what they did to wahi. I donā€™t know how their friendship lasted so long. Bless wahiā€¦

please tell me what they did i wanna know šŸ˜ž back then i had no gossip šŸ«£ i was too young for all that.
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

hmmm, but their chemistry was okay and sid/ridd chemistry was amazing. Jen said after dmg- even the day she shot the last scene with wahi she said she would never make that mistake again. That time she was blind. Apparently, the whole cast n creative team had a meeting: Jenny voted for AR ending and we all know why bc kajen was in a relationship that time. She always supported kajen and kajenians. She never liked any jeraniansā€¦many jeranians went on set n she never met themā€¦only wahi did. She would make time for kajenians. Later, she regretted the decision. The whole team did wahi wrong. Jen said how she will never ever will do something like this to any costar or would support things like that. Wahi has a big heartā€¦they did him wrong

I Heard about controvercies about that show. Wow, I'm speechless šŸ˜± No, not my Jenni šŸ˜ But glad she grew as a human being ā¤ļø

That's why she said she was gaslighted before...just like during Saraswatichandra, if I remember you were the one who told me about the fact some scenes were reworked. Too Bad!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

The reason i was asking bc one of my friend is a writer and wrote something like that and wants my opinion if it works in this time or not. I told him i donā€™t think. Like priya said even films like KANK didnā€™t work. I told him he can change few things and maybe will work. He wants to submit the script to few big productions houses.

Yeah good advice

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Maybe also i. Terms of their friendship maybe jen changed. She grew up and became more mature and realised her wrongdoings and that people gaslit her and also wahi aint someone to give up on friends easily. And he also wont accept someone as a friend to treat him badly although he does seem naive in that too šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

yes, i had a source that time. She told me everything from a-z. I had even a facebook page on sid n riddhimaā€¦that page had like 7.6 million followers. (We closed the page few years ago) My co-admin Siddharth went on set n requested wahi n jen to follow the page. Wahi did and Jen never did, infact she told siddhart she doesnā€™t support it.

Some other day I will tell you guys my experience with jen. All i can say shes not that nice in person, not sure if she changed now. But 14 years experience till now hurts me bro. Wahi i would meet him anytime and support him anytime.

I Heard that about her... actually ek attitude hai unki but she isn't that Bad for me who followed her recently. In one of their promo IV one said that she was uptight and Pata nahin kya (question)...but Wahi defended her. I Guess she is herself only with close one and a lil' aloof with others šŸ¤·

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

wow ok never thought this about jen considering on camera she is nice so now u raised my inquisitiness šŸ¤£ on what actually happened with jen. I used to follow sid ridhima pges back then too but ig i unfollowed almost everything on fb sometime back. Wahi seems sweet and he does meet fans i have heard sadly aaj takh mereko mauka na mila šŸ˜­ kabhi sgar delhi mein mila toh pata nahi germany toh nahi aata

Inshallah mil jayenge šŸ¤² Ameen

Ragz2009 thumbnail

please tell me what they did i wanna know šŸ˜ž back then i had no gossip šŸ«£ i was too young for all that.

Before I get banned from here lol, maybe we can discuss this on IG. We can open a chat and talk there. I might be breaking rules here lol.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I know sooo many Jerians and so many of them from different parts of India went to meet her and all was disappointed. It was sad one time 3 jeranians went and ksgians wentā€¦2 ksg fansā€¦jen entertained themā€¦never made any efforts to meet those girls. Today when i try to get these fans to come back: they said they will just watch the show but wont comment, discuss and etc. bc of previous events. We were like a family n so many memories but only wahi supported. Thereā€™s so many stories of what they did to wahi. I donā€™t know how their friendship lasted so long. Bless wahiā€¦

KSG was the PB, maybe...Poor girl! And jab sab khatam khon kara uski side Wahi our Hero right šŸ¤— Wahi is a Gem in all the ways Dehli Da Munda but Dilwale wala ā¤ļø Glory to Him šŸ˜

I'm not Akshat but as I said Jenni has an attitude but kuch sweet hai uski andar

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Maybe also i. Terms of their friendship maybe jen changed. She grew up and became more mature and realised her wrongdoings and that people gaslit her and also wahi aint someone to give up on friends easily. And he also wont accept someone as a friend to treat him badly although he does seem naive in that too šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£

they had the same friends group and thats how it ended till now. Yeah im sure she changed but many people still have a fear of meeting her. Even guys are scared to approach her. Ksg messed up alot for her
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago