Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Yup, wahi was looking hawtt...Ankita n Dolly scene was like skip skip...yup next week will be anvir fight and bringing him back...smh

I hate when they give us promo way before it's coming smiley7 why not give us the bath tub promo now than last week.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

From on of the BTS - Anu had the same outfit/same hairstyle on when she comes to visit virat and hes with another girl. She gets mad and walk away. Monday they will show that...to proof virat cheated on anu first or virat hurt anu 1st...argg poor writing.

Really, yeh BTS yaad nahin hai.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

First time they showed Virat smoking...he was stressed. He put the Cigarette in his mouth - chahu came...they talked - chachu tried to talk him down again and warn him if something like this happens to anu- it will get personal. He said okay and went to light the cigarette.

Ya I know kal ka eps dekha for update

Pyaarasam thumbnail

made for each other. #Anuvir

For the moment no shipping for me but yes they are meant to be

Pyaarasam thumbnail

yup, thats what I want. I want her to be restless without him for few days.

Exactly

Word Count: 1

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Or she planned it 🤷 Why call Virat when she is with Akshat. No, dhal mein kuch kala hai. Let me tell you when I'll get Time to watch it but this doesn't make sense🧐

maybe she planned it...I doubt it. Akshat showed up unexpectedly...she was looking forward of virat. After, Akshat and her talk...she dragged Akshat to the bathroom. smiley7 Like did she forget Virat is coming?

Girl, you better watch these epis asap and do your thing...we need to be on the same page.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I hate when they give us promo way before it's coming smiley7 why not give us the bath tub promo now than last week.

Exactly...we thinking something big will happen...but nope...we in circles again.
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Pyaarasam thumbnail

maybe she planned it...I doubt it. Akshat showed up unexpectedly...she was looking forward of virat. After, Akshat and her talk...she dragged Akshat to the bathroom. smiley7 Like did she forget Virat is coming?

Girl, you better watch these epis asap and do your thing...we need to be on the same page.

I will smiley31give me till Tom

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Oh I thought you were talking about the precap outfit. Got it! Hope ladki nahin hai and not an FB smiley44 I why did he stop going After her