Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I Hope bath tub ke conversation ada nahin hoga and Virat end up crying hard, then he resign and whatever Anu tries, he won't Come back until Rajdeep Sir hospital jaye. I wish aisa ho but too soon I Guess for my last points

As usual they will fight and it will be left half baked. From the promo it looks he will return to the firm. she again got him...she sweet talked him from leaving. I would love ur way but it wont happen...poor writing sadly
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Yes next week will be the beginning of change, Virat with no hope after the tub khand, him resigning, Anu going after him, him transforming slowly...till 40 some breakdowns and Anu slowly realizing and melting without going for it because of the past. Both should go slowly...to reconnect

They will def reconnect naturally again. That's for sure.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Soo, cute :) Makes me happy. Noah is too cute

i miss noah wahi content pehle toh kaafi milta tha ❤️

Ragz2009 thumbnail

smiley3 what! So aise hi aa gaya or maybe we should assume Ankita ne kuch bola chup chup ke

Yeah, it didn't show... it showed 10 days later...Anu calls virat to come over to the guesthouse...she was looking so hawttt (looks like she prepared dinner too for them)...bell rings- she is expecting virat...she opens the door asking virat where did u leave this book..(I forgot the name of the book) boom - its Akshat at the door. So, either Ankita told him...& she will be a problem in the future for Anuvir or akshat is staking her.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

huh wtf smiley44 at this rate i want virat to tell her to f off and move on back to delhi smiley29

Unfortunately, we cannot afford that smiley36 I also wished that but to make Anuvir happen we need them in the same city

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Can akshat stop calling anu kiddo 🥴🥴 i cant hear it

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Can akshat stop calling anu kiddo 🥴🥴 i cant hear it

right...so annoying.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

All the different ways I have think of akshat track ending- I have failed. Now, this guy chose anu over prashant- hes refused to be the defense witness.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Another thing which was shown in todays epi...Anu didnt meet akshat for 10 days for a second she didn't miss him or taught of him. She was happily living her life. Virat resigning - Anuskha couldn't breath or digest it. she was uneasy and restless.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

am i the only one who found todays episode totally baseless. smiley24