Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

huh wtf smiley44 at this rate i want virat to tell her to f off and move on back to delhi smiley29

The writing frustrates me so badly

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Ok so based on last nights episode i have so many thoughts which i wanted to put but last night i was too tired

1. We need more backstory of what happened with virat and his parents espeically his mom. We saw his fierce side, his childish side, happy side, caring site and then yesterday his vunerable site. Its high time makers dig deeper into virats life smiley29 we are getting a lot from anus childhood but virat till now nothing smiley44

2. Hmm why exactly is anu feeling bad to say stuff to virat smiley24 kahin na kahin sach kaha galat bhi kaha in last days to abh achanak se yeh kya pashyatap karna smiley26 and him not reacting i am glad for once. why does she feel bad when she calls him so many names and he apparently cheated on her? Another mystery to be solved

3. Cut to the scene with ankita which i ffed but how can she be thoughtful sad to hurt virat and next minute dancing laughing and being happy with ankita smiley44 Also ankita being too much into R clan and anu uff it irks me (just like reems somewhat chipku mode with jen during promotions.) Ankita is deffo upto something big and shady.

4. Rumina commiting suicide like ok why and for what? Just coz virat lashed out at her and somewhat showed her the mirror smiley44 yes the tone was absolutely incorrect from his side and all but for this suicide. She seems a bit obsessed with virat for taking this step. Glad virat stopped and handled the situation but what stuck to me him saying he knows what to do. How does he know these things about dressing and all? Did someone else do it before for him or he himself attempted suicide? Or maybe rumina has done it before bak in delhi which only virat knows? Here i saw a soft caring and positive side of virat but why is he and makers so adament to hide this all the time in real time smiley44

5. Vir and chachu scene. Kya scene tha. Ek toh mukka marungi virat ko for smoking smiley44 Upar se thoda ego type talk that virat ki side se. Chachu bhi kya hi pucha about him and rumina ek aur weird namuna hai yeh chachu. I feel this rumina is more than meets the eye. Also the line he said then Ladies man hone mein aur Chhichhora hone mein fark hai. Le me he deffo isnt a chichora warna line cross karne mein ek second nahi lagata but he never touched anu nor ayesha for a fact in an inappropriate way.

6. Rumina joins anu team. This i feel will backfire either on anu or virat or the firm smiley44 Promo se lagta hai aaj maafi mangi virat ne but lets see.

7. Ankita recording the happenings. kahin yeh iss footage ko leke jhol na kare in RL. And maybe massively put virat in bad light smiley44 Already badnaam hai humara ladka aur ek aur namuni lag gayi isko barbaad karne pehle with her ridiculuous advice and now this

This is my yesterdays rant. Aaj ka episode dekh kar baaki deti hoon smiley37whats ur thoughts guys?

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 5 months ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Wahi toh she needs to let him go. He is trying hard but she is making it difficult now. Actually both make it difficult but he was the issue. So, now that he is stepping back what's her problem🤔 Is that not what she wanted, maybe not resign but she should understand him...

Right, that’s what she wanted it. When he’s did it. When Kavita told her he resigned she couldn’t breathe and digest it.She goes to Him and sweet talks him and gives him hopes. Don’t understand both of them
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I dont understand what she told virat Im your something something...and you are my fuel. Why???????? are you giving him hopes

Confuse soul Na? That her toxic nature. Manipulating and giving him hopes tabhi he always Comes back.

Dono galat hai yaar. I don't understand why ppl only blame Virat

Pyaarasam thumbnail

dunno and here i thought all was over now with the tub scene and virat leaving the firm according to the promo but yahan toh phirse ganga ulti behne lagi smiley44

Galti Anu ki

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

waise ek baat bolna padega. bhagwaan ne I mean writers ne chunn ke jodi banayi. dono buddhu toxic and manipulative smiley37 Match made in heavan aka iTV smiley39

Pyaarasam thumbnail

i feel episode 32 will be anushka asking him to return…episode 40 her Heart changing and wants virat.

Yes next week will be the beginning of change, Virat with no hope after the tub khand, him resigning, Anu going after him, him transforming slowly...till 40 some breakdowns and Anu slowly realizing and melting without going for it because of the past. Both should go slowly...to reconnect

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail

wahi and noah cuties smiley42

noah is really so cute smiley27 hard to belive a decade or so ago wahi was dogphobic

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C53HXlXNgmB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Soo, cute :) Makes me happy. Noah is too cute
Pyaarasam thumbnail

today’s episode! In 10 days Anu didn’t meet akshat. He attempted to meet her but she refused and asked him not to come to her house she will be forced to talk to him. So how did he know she was at the guesthouse? Did anuksha forget she was expecting virat? Omg the writing is so bad.

smiley3 what! So aise hi aa gaya or maybe we should assume Ankita ne kuch bola chup chup ke