Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Yeh Anu samajh ti kya hai πŸ™„ And Virat is the toxic one seriously?

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yeh Anu samajh ti kya hai πŸ™„ And Virat is the toxic one seriously?

exactly, like she said your my fuel and im your fire- something like that arggg she’s manipulating him
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

exactly, like she said your my fuel and im your fire- something like that arggg she’s manipulating him

Again πŸ™„ They both are the same and she is doing this only for the firm. Why? She knows his worth but doesn't mean she Can manipulate him all the time to stay. He has the right to leave and RL is not the only law firm out there 😏

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Again πŸ™„ They both are the same and she is doing this only for the firm. Why? She knows his worth but doesn't mean she Can manipulate him all the time to stay. He has the right to leave and RL is not the only law firm out there 😏

Exactly, he knows and we have witnessed him being there wont do the firm and him well. Its better to move on...she moved on with akshat. Is she expecting virat to do well for the firm and have him watch her moving on and attend her engagement/wedding and sing channa mereya...
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

the promo for next week i am so confused smiley44 i feel like watching a ping ping game

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

the promo for next week i am so confused smiley44 i feel like watching a ping ping game

me too...omg the writing is so bad. Another week of disappointment
Ragz2009 thumbnail

I dont understand what she told virat Im your something something...and you are my fuel. Why???????? are you giving him hopes

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

me too...omg the writing is so bad. Another week of disappointment

dunno what to say smiley44 I am only waiting for episode 32 and 40 rest i will just watch in FF

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I dont understand what she told virat Im your something something...and you are my fuel. Why???????? are you giving him hopes

dunno and here i thought all was over now with the tub scene and virat leaving the firm according to the promo but yahan toh phirse ganga ulti behne lagi smiley44