Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

yup! After ani left the show it went down and they are dragging this current track. What are these makers doing. Im sure they read the reviews and our comments. I taught they would make changes and try to wrap akshat track but apparently he shot more scenes. They havent written virat well and they screwing Anu character too.

Which episodes did Ani shoot

I hope they bring him back

hopefully new episodes are not torture or I feel like quitting

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

He did the first three weeks. First 10 episodes then Noel & Joel took over
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I still have not found the episode

telegram doesn't work for me

did u find it?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

The issue seems also that they shot a lot in advance so maybe its hard to change coz they dont shoot in sequence but yeah since new director came i am seeing a downfall too. I however had made my mind up to not expect much from noel coz i saw his stuff in immj2

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i am hoping from episode 32 onwards its a bit better warna I also dunno how long I can watch it
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

The issue seems also that they shot a lot in advance so maybe its hard to change coz they dont shoot in sequence but yeah since new director came i am seeing a downfall too. I however had made my mind up to not expect much from noel coz i saw his stuff in immj2

Correct today will be epi 30 and they shooting for epi 108ish. They are so confident about their show n script. Doesn’t want to make any changes. So far they haven’t
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Correct today will be epi 30 and they shooting for epi 108ish. They are so confident about their show n script. Doesn’t want to make any changes. So far they haven’t

confidence ki daat deni padegi but i am hopeful coz if wahi himself said 32 and 40 episode onwards might see a change i keep my hopes till then. Waise bhi changes in script would just mean more work for our already super hard working artists .

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

In year 2015, Virat is back home, while Anu pretended to sleep. He pampered her and saw his mother's memory in front of him and then he said "Mujhe pata hai tum uthi hui ho" Anu requests Virat to talk to Mala once, but he feels that he is being blackmailed by Anu and Dida. This was not blackmail. Virat says that even a culprit in the court room needs forgiveness, will she forgive a criminal? A lawyer has to forgove a criminal. What his mother has done? Anu said that Tumhe Tumhaari Harkato ke wajah se chhoda, why she said this? What Mala talked to Anu? Anu probably sympathized with her because she is a lady. She said Apni Maa ki Tarah Nahi Ek Insaan Ke Tarah Treat Karo. Now who was manipulating who was a big question in this flashback, but Virat said that should he accept that he is a monster and he was about to throw that thing. Anu stopped him.

Virat said that he is alone but he has made his loneliness, his strength. He said that he has struggled on his own everyday. He requested Anu to not force him to for this favor. This is the first time we are seeing him broken. Anu hugs and consoles him. It was a sweet hug.

Anu is feeling bad for hurting Virat. Did Virat too felt bad? Wait we are not shown his POV at all. Anu always crosses the line and then says sorry. As far as I know I have seen that Virat has not crossed any line till now. Why it hurt her? She wants him and she hopes that he improves but if he improves then also she will say a No to him and when he behaves like a gone case, then she will call him a Man Child smiley44Why to feel bad for a man who cheated you according to you? She called him and apologized, silence was the answer by him.

Next moment, Anu was so happy that she wanted to share her wardrobe with Ankita smiley29 She behaves differently while she is alone and with someone she is totally a new person. When Ankita said something to recycle, she laughed crazily, I felt that she will cry out of it but she said that Ankita cracked a nice joke. Does it means that she cant remove Virat from her life? Ankita ne phir Anu ka make over kiya. No doubt she looked good, but this Ankita manipulating Anu made the scene very creepy.

Anu, Ankita and the family sit for the breakfast. Just tell me what magic Ankita has done, that she is so friendly with her.

Anu is fully on romantic mood with Akshat, I think she got romantic after a long period of time. Just remind the Saree Flashback scene, then she was much eagerly waiting for Virat like this. She expected that she will be complimented when she wears something like this. Any girl would be expecting. She called Akshat but he disconnected the call. She got insecure a bit, that why he is reacting like this. Are bhai kaam mein hoga. Akshat made an entire footage to compliment her, but she wants attention now. If it was Virat, then I understand that she will be doubting him, but man this Akshat. Thoda to bharosa kar lo, abhi itna kiya hi hai to. Anu has to herself have faith in the man she is dating, dont tolerate toxicity but doubt karke bhi koi relationship aage nahi badh paaya hai. She messaged him, he saw her look, but it went unanswered.

I loved Anu and James scene, it was so sweet when he told that her problem will be solved till sunset.

In the flashback, we were shown that Jyoti was married to Rajesh, now Rajesh is single? smiley29 That scene was a light hearted scene, when Rajesh told Anaya to shut up or else she will be arrested smiley37

Rumina attempts suicide in the office smiley44Who will be blamed for it? Of Course Virat. But he takes her and dresses her wounds. Anu wanted to call the ambulance but Virat refuses to do the same because you know the repercussions of a suicide attempt. Virat takes the responsibility of Rumina. How does Virat knows this doctor things? Has he attempted suicide smiley3 He said Just because mein doctor nahi hu, iska matlab yeh nahi ki mujhe nahi aata. Anu doesn't knows that he knows something like this. Rumina didn't thank Virat for helping her, but people like Kavita will say that because of Virat, Rumina attempted suicide. Why Virat hides being good? No one will notice his help.

Virat is smoking outside. He is a gone case. Dev thanks him for saving Raisignhani Legal. He gives a legal perspective to Rumina's suicide case. Virat now was angry, now he behaved like an egoistic person. I didn't like him today. He knows that Rumina is an orphan and she has no emotional support. He assures that such type of behavior won't be repeated by him. Dev asked whether he and Rumina are in a relationship. He said then Ladies man hone mein aur Chhichhora hone mein fark hai.

Anu meets Rumina and seeing her a weak condition, Anu sympathizes with her. She says that people might feel that she is playing victim card, but she is not. Anu consoles her and says that whatever decision she takes, if she wants to go to the hospital or to the police station, she is with her. Now Rumina is not a clean girl, just like everybody else in this show. I will keep my words till the further scene. Rumina wants to leave Virat's team and Anu welcomes her in her team.

In the same moment, Akshat comes to meet Anu, while she is disappointed with his behavior. Akshat says that was in a meeting with Prashant's lawyers and saying that they want him to be a defense witness. Anushka again expected a No, but he said Sorry kiddo, I...Anu was upset hearing his decision and said that they both can't even talk to each other. She opens the doors for Akshat to leave. Are yaar yeh jab bhi sajati hai to aansu mein kyun beh jaati hai smiley19 Her problem was not solved by the sunset.

Kosha

priya185 thumbnail

I watched on instagram telegram sometimes the links don’t work