Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago
fun interview. This guy cut him off alot. Many things i wanted to hear more and he asked another question.
priya185 thumbnail

I still have not found the episode

telegram doesn't work for me

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I still have not found the episode

telegram doesn't work for me

The IG page posted the episode in parts without subtitles

https://www.instagram.com/p/C506mGjv1VE/?igsh=MTVueGJ6Mm45eGtleg==

priya185 thumbnail

I hated the precap akshat anushka together and poor virat

stupid people can't use the lock

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I hated the precap akshat anushka together and poor virat

stupid people can't use the lock

I still don’t get it bc everyone knows since virat returned from dehli he’s staying at the guesthouse. Then why anu went there. During her breakdown she threw the keys on him. It doesn’t make sense. For the past 4-5 weeks these makers on Wednesday make me upset. On Wednesday they show the episode what shake us up.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

The writers need to do a better script. I didn't sign up for a copy of Indian tv crap in a web show. This show doesn't need the third angle crap for TRP. Where is the case work and making a meaningful difference in society?

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I still don’t get it bc everyone knows since virat returned from dehli he’s staying at the guesthouse. Then why anu went there. During her breakdown she threw the keys on him. It doesn’t make sense. For the past 4-5 weeks these makers on Wednesday make me upset. On Wednesday they show the episode what shake us up.

I don't get the logic in making us upset on Wednesday

shouldn't it be good to build excitement for the next week

But I don't understand why Virat was quiet when Anu asked him on Monday to stop looking at other girls if he loves her and she will leave Akshat if he does

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I don't get the logic in making us upset on Wednesday

shouldn't it be good to build excitement for the next week

But I don't understand why Virat was quiet when Anu asked him on Monday to stop looking at other girls if he loves her and she will leave Akshat if he does

same! I don’t understand why they have been making people upset and so many people quit. They should show things that will make the audience wants to come back. The first 3 weeks did but after that it wasn’t. Yeah, i don’t get that part too. She finally agreed and he went silent. They trying to show how virat can’t be devoted and loyal.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

If you see Raisinghani vs Raisinghani's google reviews many of them are negative just because the story went downhill after the third week and there is a lack of Anushka and Virat.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

If you see Raisinghani vs Raisinghani's google reviews many of them are negative just because the story went downhill after the third week and there is a lack of Anushka and Virat.

yup! After ani left the show it went down and they are dragging this current track. What are these makers doing. Im sure they read the reviews and our comments. I taught they would make changes and try to wrap akshat track but apparently he shot more scenes. They havent written virat well and they screwing Anu character too.