Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Rumina has no chance waise so why confess, pagli!

Mana padega Virat is caring thoughsmiley37

ohi toh ek min gussa and precap mein bola she is my responsibility smiley37
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

In the flashback of 2015, AnuVir are chiling with Dida and Dadu, Dadu teases Virat that his favorite film is Dilwaale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge smiley3 He requests Dadu to keep silent and not tell this to anyone. OMG!!! his favorite movie is DDLJ. This sounds funny. There are a lot of things secret about Virat, this was definitely one among them. Why he wanted it to be a secret? Anu is with Dida, Dida says that her Bacha is so happy with her, otherwise he is an angry young man. Even Anu says that she had not seen him happier before. She guesses that all he wants is a normal life. Dida says that you are the first girl whom he brought to the house and so she requests Anu to meet Mala, his mother. Mala wanted to solve the problem, but Virat is not ready to address the problem. Did she meet Mala? Due to which she said that Tumhaari Maa ne tumhe tumhaari harkato ke wajah se chhoda. But In all the flashbacks, he was not an angry young man. He was sweet.

Now Rachel talks to Anu in the court. I reminded of Rajdeep there. He said a good lawyer is a good actor. Who was really acting in this scene? When Anu first saw Rachel she was nervous, but seeing this conversation it didn't appear she is nervous. She is Rajdeep's daughter after all. She believes that behave like a winner and not a weak person. Two lawyers might be arguing during the session but outside the room they are friends. Rachel complimented Anu and her competence. Both of them sweetly roasted Rajdeep and his patriarchal ideology smiley36 Anu said Tricky Man, Rachel said woman is the best man for the job. Both were excellent in using psychological strategy. Anu is smart to handle such situations

Anu said that my father is fair in a good manner. Ok he chose Virat in a good manner, then when Rajdeep was in coma, why Anu you had to fight with Virat. You love your Dadda so much, De Deti use zimmedari. Kyun Kersy aa gaye aur rule sunaa ke chale gaye, was it not unfair to Virat? On one side she wants the firm to function as it is, because it was Rajdeep's legacy, now Rajdeep's public announcement was also his choice. Anu then said Rajdeep wanted her to be the best lawyer, who can fight for the truth smiley29 Rajdeep and truth, he scolded her on the first day for being righteous. When Rachel said Rajdeep ke Rajya Mein Sachhaiwala koi nahi hoga. Rachel is not a fool to not understand anything. Anu said the truth and lie, court decides, but to prove that truth you have to make the court believe that you and right. So lawyers are equally responsible for the decision. Anu will die but just like Rajdeep she too likes to win. Kon jaane compassion fatigue waali ladki sahi thi ya galat?

Virat is furious on Rubina for not working properly. Yeh Bande Ka Kya hai bhai, kal mature tha aur aaj angry smiley29 Virat tells that he well understands that how she is trying to flirt with him from Day 1. Virat isn't a fool now, but he turns into a fool in front of Anu, Ankita. This Ankita only is in the good books of everyone, she can manipulate everyone, these AnuVir can't see her evilness and they seem to know few people like Rubina properly. Rubina says that he is her ideal. Abe Gadhi Ab Ideal Ho Gaya, I know she loves him. Then she says that he was her crush and says but I am not Anushka who will listen to his crap smiley26 Konse boss ke saath hum aise baat karte hai. While Virat was again harsh, but he is not like this.

Rubina is an orphan Bravo smiley32 What a brilliant way to put Virat's character down. Ghuma fira do usi ko kharab bata do. Not a single time we get his perspective and so I am not judging him. I feel that how much bad Rubina would have felt, but Virat's entire team was unable to match Anu and Ankita together in Aryaman's case. Virat was right in his anger but he gets very harsh. People see that he is masculine, but they dont themselves see that how much incapable they themselves are.

Kavita meets Anu that Virat's behavior is intolerable towards the employees and there are bunch on complains against him. What Kavita did is a clear gaslighting, when she said that I warned you, Pyaar mein meine logo ko Andha hote hue dekha hai, lekin bewakoof... This lady has a problem with a men. Kavita requests Anu to take back the control as he is obsessed and doesn't fit into this leadership thing at all. When Virat conducted a meeting with everyone, he impressed everyone, that moment there was no Kavita there. Why she only does this Anu? Rajdeep loved Virat's style of working. Did she do the same to Rajdeep then? smiley7 And then Anu will say to Virat that you are gaslighting me. Kavita said that Virat will destroy Raisinghani Legal smiley24

Anu immediately meets Virat, even though he said later, she interrupted. When he said, Mahila Mandal ki member aaj mujhe toxic masculinity pe lecture dene aai hai smiley37 Virat said Anu is a pseudo feminist smiley22 But it was true in some way. She is also a hypocrite in this topic. Anu said that you know a women too well. Bhai yeh Ankita ko nahi jaan paaya, tumhe nahi jaan paaya smiley37 What Anu did to Virat, would you call it gaslighting? Calling him a man child, insensitive, temperament, isn't this emotional gaslighting? He just told that Mar Chuki Ho, he didn't question her character and said that you are Rajdeep Raisinghani's daughter.

Till now Virat never said that Anu is bad, but today he did. He said she had used him emotionally and thrown him away just like his mother. He himself told that they were not in a relationship. Bhai kya chakkar hai smiley29 Anu argues back that he used her emotionally. I dont know the emotional things, but Virat spoke the truth when he said that Anu lied to him, when she had Raghav in the guest house and he lied to Ayesha because of her. While she hid the thing to Akshat that Virat tried to propose her. Another feature of Anushka Raisinghani, just like Virat, she is expert in hiding things. Virat truly said that she is a hypocrite, but so is he.

In the first episode, Anu said she is Honest smiley37 Konsa joke maar rahi thi. Now Virat said that he is honest 🤣 Then Anu said that Pehle Badtameezi karo aur kaho ki meine toh kaha tha, par tum dusre ko hurt kar rahe ho. Anu you never say I am the winner, I am the shady girl, but you behave the same way. Virat looks the same way, behaves like a man child and then you scold him smiley37 Compassion Fatigue Ek Disease Hai, to Man Child Syndrome Bhi Hai. Anu orders him to not vent out her anger on her employees. Virat says that Leave Akshat, Anu said Ok, but she demanded full devotion to her from his side. Virat's reaction that time was clearly acting. Then she blamed him from not committing and says why she again and again shows a hope of his improvement. Then Anu says that she will take away the control from him. He is not meant to lead and please treat the employees kindly. Mission Kavita Gaslighting Program successful.

Virat is furious, while Anu meets Akshat to have some peace. Anushat's awkward romace. Anu says its not the logic that matters, but Virat ke saath to logically baat karti ho

Next day in the court, Rachel argues that these chargesheet is abstract and baseless. Anu was nervous, it seemed like she didn't have anything to speak. Virat too was there behind her. Anu looked behind and he calmed her with a blink. Anu still feels he is a toxic masculine. What was the need to look back. Anu stands up and she presents her side with evidence. She had an evidence before also, but why she was silent in the previous session? In every court session, Virat is on Anu's side, is it so that seeing Virat she got the strength? She knew Tara wanted to call much before, why she was silent in previous session? She was successful in this argument.

Rachel again communicates with Anu. Rachel says that someone has a personal interest in this case. Akshat Beta Ab to Teri Kher Nahi

Kosha

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Anuskha needs to calm down little. She gets so

Frustrated that she crosses her line often- in these last few weeks. Yesterday episode she made fun of massage foot for cramps during period. Coming she warns him to send jail, bring his mom up. She needs to do better

Seriously she made fun of the massages, how Bad yaar. Not a lot of man doing it, at least he tried to relax hersmiley7 Too Bad!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

i feel ever since she touched his weak spot he has been having tears but holding them back. I feel like he needs a place to went it all out. He has pain anger everything inside him.

32 badlav we will probably get his breakdown 🤔 must needed

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

smiley37 nahi aur koi nahi chahiye enough characters in the show already

Arre Virat hai to make us laugh with his silly movessmiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Seriously she made fun of the massages, how Bad yaar. Not a lot of man doing it, at least he tried to relax hersmiley7 Too Bad!

exactly hence i say virats intentions are not wrong or bad its just his bad experiences and maybe not wanting to commit has lead him to be this but her joking about the pst where he was a good person is insane
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

32 badlav we will probably get his breakdown 🤔 must needed

i wonder though whats the reason of the breakdown
priya185 thumbnail

They had free icecream at ben and Jerry’s today if anyone wants

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

right

Word Count: 1