Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yaar, Rag, our thoughts match I said that to someone (on IG if I'm not mistaken but I know I mentioned it somewhere) and also something like that in my review. Virat kuch karta hai toh Anu ek step aage lehti hai, and Virat's stimulus will definitely be that tub khand because usko maybe laaga that he can control her to the fullest until now...She isn't his property and he needs to understand that. Anu knows it I guess tabhi she is going for it.

Saw the precap hmm I guess the tub scene might come after Ru's suicide attempt (last eps of the week and last scene perhaps), but Virat and Anu look cold to one another, so Idk

Right, I am kind of confused too when the bathtub scene will come. If it comes after Rumina's suicide...that means Akshat has convinced anu and that's when it happens. If before, than that's why virat and anu are cold to each other. Anu knows virat very well...thats why she knows he hasn't changed fully and he needs something hard to wake up.
Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I don't hate him either. Some reason I understand virat more than Anu and todays FBs proofs- Anu made him a happy person in the past and only anu can fix him again. When others talks to him he doesnt take it seriously but anu actions wakes him up.

I saw it yesterday catching up on the eps, you know that scene "Akshat ko chodho hamesha ke liye" the guy had tears in his eyes, and even when she asked him to give her a chance for herself, his silence before he left...Anu affects him for the good and the bad. She is his key, his center, and whatever name we can give her...She will change him soon and he will heal her after that

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Right, I am kind of confused too when the bathtub scene will come. If it comes after Rumina's suicide...that means Akshat has convinced anu and that's when it happens. If before, than that's why virat and anu are cold to each other. Anu knows virat very well...thats why she knows he hasn't changed fully and he needs something hard to wake up.

Exactly, dekhte hai! Before would be great.

To me, it doesn't make sense after.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I saw it yesterday catching up on the eps, you know that scene "Akshat ko chodho hamesha ke liye" the guy had tears in his eyes, and even when she asked him to give her a chance for herself, his silence before he left...Anu affects him for the good and the bad. She is his key, his center, and whatever name we can give her...She will change him soon and he will heal her after that

Perfectly said...she will change him for good and he will heal her till his last breath. I am looking forward for some intense conversation.
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Exactly, dekhte hai! Before would be great.

To me, it doesn't make sense after.

Right, but u know the makers patterns. Wednesday epis are bombs lol.
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Right, but u know the makers patterns. Wednesday epis are bombs lol.

Soh toh hai and they left us hungry sometimes for more 🤣

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Soh toh hai and they left us hungry sometimes for more 🤣

hahaha 😂 i feel the past 3-4 weeks they pissed me off on every Wednesday episode. So close to quit
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Anuskha needs to calm down little. She gets so

Frustrated that she crosses her line often- in these last few weeks. Yesterday episode she made fun of massage foot for cramps during period. Coming she warns him to send jail, bring his mom up. She needs to do better

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i feel ever since she touched his weak spot he has been having tears but holding them back. I feel like he needs a place to went it all out. He has pain anger everything inside him.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Itna kuch yeh Virat bhi na ek number ke joker smiley37 We needed one to make us laugh na

smiley37 nahi aur koi nahi chahiye enough characters in the show already