Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Sabr ka pal meetha hota hai Na...40 is too late but 32 next week hi toh hai

my sabar is over smiley37
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamare Cutie ne bola 32 toh wait karte hai agar kuch na hua phir let's not expect anything...Let's see how this week will end and if we get a new promo for next week something like Virat ka badlav

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hamare Cutie ne bola 32 toh wait karte hai agar kuch na hua phir let's not expect anything...Let's see how this week will end and if we get a new promo for next week something like Virat ka badlav

sahi hai listening to my wahi cutie only warna i would be long gone smiley37
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did you guys watch the episode?

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

No review 9 no eps for me (I'm on it my niece is sleeping, so can tap a bit)

Waise binge-watching acha hai. But you can spoil a bit if you want acha ta ya na?

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

will watch once i am curled up in my bed smiley37 so anytime in next 20 mins or so smiley36
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

done watching

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

yeh episode dekh kar mera dimag itna ghuma hai na.

I honestly want episode 32 now cant see this paltu baaz virat smiley26 kabhi gussa on anu kabhi gussa on rumina, kabhi sitting like dahi jami hai muh mein in front of anu and then suddenly is supporting anu in court or cares for rumina smiley44

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I felt bad for rumina but who actually confesses their boss is their crush 🤣 idol toh theek lekin crush 😝 and wah virat idhar samaj gaye ki rubina is flirting with him from day 1 but dont get what is in ur heart for anu 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

But yikes the precap 🤦🏽‍♀️ abh wapis he will care for rumina coz he doesnt wanna be held responsible for her comitting suicide and probably does feel for her as a family 🫣

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The epi was okay-ish. Flashback was nice. Dida wants anu to talk to virat about meeting his mom (mala). Virat got angry at rumina. She decides to resign. HR goes to talk to anu and ask to take action.

Finally Virat & Anu had a conversation that was kinda complete...he said what he had on his mind and so did she as well. I liked it bc neither one of them just walked away without answering one another. They both replied equally back to each other. She even told him to if he cant handle the firm, she can take back. Virat admit - Anu is the reason of his behavior, anger and stress. Ankita was cute- she was feeling jealous- harsh was listen to rumina vent. James caught Harshita kissing. Anu was stressed went to Akshat office- asking for a drink...and gives her a shoulder massage & they cuddle/two kisses smiley7from Akshat on anu cheeks/eyes. Virat in courtroom - Supporting Anu. Anu was feeling discourage. He gives a eyewink to her and shows support - she becomes little confident. Special Lawyer gave anu a hint. Hopefully, she uses it or ankita.

Precap - Rumina tries to commit suicide/ Anu & virat argues...Virat says rumina is his responsibility/ he wont let anything happen to her. Akshat telling Anu- they choose him to be a prime witness. Anu tells Akshat- you made ur decision and now I will.

Edited by Ragz2009 - 5 months ago