Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Haan aise kaise Virat khatam. Kuch weeks bakhi hai toh obviously he has to be there na

haan exactly 😭 i am glad he is still there warna my little anuvir hopes were gonna become 0 🥴
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Waise new week no new hopes for this show 🤣 i am not keeping my hopes high especially regarding anuvir🤣 i hope they focus more on the legal part for both anu and virat 🙄 and hoping less of akshat ayesha. Bomb toh for sure Wednesday last second mein phutega and then we wait for the next week 🤣 no drag feast please and no pakao fbs 🙄 at this rate i rather see virat raghav dhishoom dishoom over akshat ayesha crap 🤣

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Waise new week no new hopes for this show 🤣 i am not keeping my hopes high especially regarding anuvir🤣 i hope they focus more on the legal part for both anu and virat 🙄 and hoping less of akshat ayesha. Bomb toh for sure Wednesday last second mein phutega and then we wait for the next week 🤣 no drag feast please and no pakao fbs 🙄 at this rate i rather see virat raghav dhishoom dishoom over akshat ayesha crap 🤣

Mujhe toh ulta chahiye regarding the bomb part 😏 utne jaldi ajaye utna better hoga...and Anu was wearing that dress when Rumina maybe fall inconscious 🧐

Mujhe yeh dekhna hai Anu kya karegi because jiss tara she was shocked seing Rachel Simon lagta hai haregi ya almost before a miracle (Virat ya Koi aur)

FBs toh ayega afsoos but not what we want 🙄

Let's Hope aage milega fights unless Virat become classy to win Anu 😅

priya185 thumbnail

Hello everyone

I hope you have a nice week

priya185 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

same here. I have no hope this week, after the promos. Another new low week for anuvir.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeh kya hai re smiley37 I am honestly laughing at the precap only.

Virat smiley7 this dude is like a kid wants her but wants other women too. Can’t commit to her fully.

If he truly loves her, he would commit only to her. But nope he wants her along with whoever he wants.