Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

I agree. I am thinking the same

ya sid was anyways was hated initially coz all thought he replaced armaan smiley29 then ridhz entered and they got paired so sid got even more hate smiley29 end mein he became mahan coz he tyaaged his love smiley26 in todays date they would just all call sid and armaan red flags and ridhz mahaan like all itv shows smiley44
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

right 😂😂 Raghav is so annoying. I don’t know why ppl want him and anu over virat. The nice part was that wahi 6 packs 😍

iske 6 packs 24/7 rehte hain i dont get why he tried to hide them with a denim jacker smiley37 i wanna burn that jacket coz i think its wahis own jacket which i have now seen too many times on him smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Same actors etc just in 2024. Maybe the aunties would but not the new generation

lol dmg was never for aunties smiley37 but i doubt dmg remix any of these shows can survive now smiley24 sad but harsh reality.
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I understand the Armaan & Riddhima thing. They have built up that part. I am talking about like the new season…from riddhima n sid meeting at the airport to end. In my opinion i dont think it would’ve worked in today’s time the new generation wouldn’t accept it. Riddhima would’ve been labeled as red flag 🤣

She would've been hated more yep

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

ya sid was anyways was hated initially coz all thought he replaced armaan smiley29 then ridhz entered and they got paired so sid got even more hate smiley29 end mein he became mahan coz he tyaaged his love smiley26 in todays date they would just all call sid and armaan red flags and ridhz mahaan like all itv shows smiley44

Sid got hated as they taught he would replace armaan. Then jeran started n he got love n hate both. Armaan came…
But that triangle in today’s time wouldn’t work. I skipped all AR scenes. If i was sid i would’ve left Riddhima long time. Honestly- she was so concerned about armaan. Sid didn’t matter. Sid deserved someone better.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

lol dmg was never for aunties smiley37 but i doubt dmg remix any of these shows can survive now smiley24 sad but harsh reality.

All my aunts, my mom, grandparents watched the shows. Alot of people watched the show…all generations did.

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

She would've been hated more yep

I wished she got hated more. Poor sid got it all.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Sid got hated as they taught he would replace armaan. Then jeran started n he got love n hate both. Armaan came…
But that triangle in today’s time wouldn’t work. I skipped all AR scenes. If i was sid i would’ve left Riddhima long time. Honestly- she was so concerned about armaan. Sid didn’t matter. Sid deserved someone better.

haan same i skipped ar too 🤣🫣 i wish tamanna would stay atleast she would be loyal to him
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

All my aunts, my mom, grandparents watched the shows. Alot of people watched the show…all generations did.

wow 🫣

Word Count: 1

Ragz2009 thumbnail

haan same i skipped ar too 🤣🫣 i wish tamanna would stay atleast she would be loyal to him

hmmm, but their chemistry was okay and sid/ridd chemistry was amazing. Jen said after dmg- even the day she shot the last scene with wahi she said she would never make that mistake again. That time she was blind. Apparently, the whole cast n creative team had a meeting: Jenny voted for AR ending and we all know why bc kajen was in a relationship that time. She always supported kajen and kajenians. She never liked any jeranians…many jeranians went on set n she never met them…only wahi did. She would make time for kajenians. Later, she regretted the decision. The whole team did wahi wrong. Jen said how she will never ever will do something like this to any costar or would support things like that. Wahi has a big heart…they did him wrong