Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

yaa IPL is back smiley41 kal opening match hai na? 

Yes, kal opening match hai.  Akshay, Tiger, Sonu and Rehman are expected to perform in the opening ceremony.

Cheers..

Viswasruti thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Savera84

But, it disappears once we post the thread.

Yesterday when I opened a thread it appeared while drafting the thread, but it disappeared after the thread was posted.  Someone can try to add the tag and see if it works or not to my thread.  I tried, but I wasn't successful.

IPL 2024: Squads, Venues, Schedule, Rules and more

Cheers..

Yes. It disappears once we post the thread.  There is trouble, please check this, Paresh Bhai. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Punjab Kings

Yes, kal opening match hai.  Akshay, Tiger, Sonu and Rehman are expected to perform in the opening ceremony.

Cheers..

what time does it start? smiley24 need to get to my parents house to watch smiley37 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Time for me to get thrashed by Random Noobies because I have the worst ever luck in predictions. smiley37smiley39     

You don't have the worst ever luck in predictions.smiley37You won IPL 2022 Prediction Game.smiley36

Savera84 thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

what time does it start? smiley24 need to get to my parents house to watch smiley37 

Starts at 7:30 PM IST.  There will be a opening ceremony for 30 minutes.  Actual match starts at 8:00 PM IST just tomorrow.

Remaining matches will start at 7:30 PM IST and evening matches start at 3:30PM IST.

Cheers..

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Punjab Kings

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Time for me to get thrashed by Random Noobies because I have the worst ever luck in predictions. smiley37smiley39     

I hope u win this time smiley14

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Punjab Kings

Starts at 7:30 PM IST.  There will be a opening ceremony for 30 minutes.  Actual match starts at 8:00 PM IST just tomorrow.

Remaining matches will start at 7:30 PM IST and evening matches start at 3:30PM IST.

Cheers..

ok thanks for the info then i can watch it after lunch time for me phew smiley1

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Cricket players only said in wpl that cricket is funny game , more funny is prediction game smiley36

Did smriti mandana given tips to rcb smiley36

mishkil88 thumbnail

Surprised to know that Ruturaj Gaikwad is the new captain of CSK ! smiley5

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Swetha, his replacement hasn't been announced yet.  We have to wait until the team announces a replacement before removing Devon Conway's name.  

Cheers..

You have to replace an injured name with other? Can't just delete a player? 

Because as far as i know CSK won't announce a replacement. They hardly do. They make do of whatever is left with them. Last year Stokes hardly played after 3/4 games. But CSK never announced replacement. Pathirana is also out because SL board is protecting him for WC and even his replacement hasn't been announced.