Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

You don't have the worst ever luck in predictions.smiley37You won IPL 2022 Prediction Game.smiley36

That was actual prediction game that needed cricket knowledge and not a random lottery. You actually had to know players and write thier name instead of randomly fishing from a bunch of 40 players. smiley39

Even in this game if the format was to actually type player names and send it like a form instead of lottery picking, there would have been a great chance. 

For ex How many of you knew Kwena Maphaka or Luke Wood before MI announced them as replacement players? Hardly any. But since they are in the list they can be picked and people will get points if they do well. 

Like I remember an incident in 2022. Chetan Sakariya was a newbie who no one knew, not even I heard his name. But he shined in one game and became best bowler, everyone expected that no one will get points for him but someone did mention him because that person saw him in IPL auditions also known as SMAT. Or maybe they did some research. 

Lottery picking is pure luck. Even dream XI needs a knowledge of stuff but not this. smiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I hope u win this time smiley14

Thanks. Even winning 1 match will be achievement. smiley37smiley39

Forget whole IPL i am sure i wont even cross 5 in terms of match wins out of 70+. 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I don't think there is any difference .You are picking players you know from the list. It can go either way in both formats. smiley36We are all guessing.smiley36

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Main toh aise hi koi bhi player pick karungismiley37

T20 is very unpredictable

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I don't think there is any difference .You are picking players you know from the list. It can go either way in both formats. smiley36We are all guessing.smiley36

Massive difference. smiley36 That's why I said Random Noobies. 40 option me koi bhi pick kar lo. But actually writing names without any players list available tests the actual cricket knowledge not lottery skills. 

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Thanks. Even winning 1 match will be achievement. smiley37smiley39

Forget whole IPL i am sure i wont even cross 5 in terms of match wins out of 70+. 

*Sigh*

If you're not winning, mera toh koi chance hi nahi haismiley8

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Main toh aise hi koi bhi player pick karungismiley37

T20 is very unpredictable

Yahi karne mein bhalaai bhi haismiley37

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Surprised to know that Ruturaj Gaikwad is the new captain of CSK ! smiley5

is it ? smiley3 Really ? Source or link about the news ?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Hi, 

How do you manage to do it? Can you please share a few tips?

I can try.smiley36

At the start, Hiral aka MoodyMango used to list me the players that were good at 6s, 4s, wickets, etc and I used to randomly choose from those. Then after observing the matches, I started figuring out for myself who to pick in the options, and how many runs etc.

Usually for the batting options, I pick the players who are among the first 5 in batting order, as the others sometimes don't get a chance to bat and the ones who bat first are likely to make more runs.

Just observe the first few matches and you will get a better idea kaun kaisa khel raha hai.smiley4

Edited by MochaQueen - 1 months ago
hbkrocks thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Savera84

Tagging more members to join the new season of prediction game.

Cheers..

Thanks for the tag 🙂

I will try my luck 🤞