Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Thanks for the tag but I  can't play this game cause i don't watch cricket at all

Maine aaj tak IPL ka ek bhi match nahi dekha but sirf iss game ke liye 2 years se research kar ke I managed to win a few badges, so you can toosmiley37

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bhai log aa jap

Apna time aa gaya hain smiley40

Yup highly interested 

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chennai Super Kings

But yeh choices itna difficult kaheko hain...smiley19 its hard to pick onr over othersmiley19

Savera84 thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Dear Vijay and Paresh,

According to this Link some players are unavailable for the whole tournament and they were already replaced by other players.

The unavailable players are still listed in the the prediction game drop down menu.

Can the squads be updated as per this list please?  I mean please remove the names of the players who are completely ruled out and add the names of their replacements.

Some more players will become unavailable during the course of the tournament.

We need to keep an eye on the known websites to make sure the squads are up to date in the Prediction game page.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 months ago
MoodyMango thumbnail

Excited for the game smiley40

Thanks for the tag Raji smiley31

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Maine aaj tak IPL ka ek bhi match nahi dekha but sirf iss game ke liye 2 years se research kar ke I managed to win a few badges, so you can toosmiley37

Hi, 

How do you manage to do it? Can you please share a few tips?

pareshif thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: Savera84

Dear Vijay and Paresh,

According to this Link some players are unavailable for the whole tournament and they were already replaced by other players.

The unavailable players are still listed in the the prediction game drop down menu.

Can the squads be updated as per this list please?  I mean please remove the names of the players who are completely ruled out and add the names of their replacements.

Some more players will become unavailable during the course of the tournament.

We need to keep an eye on the known websites to make sure the squads are up to date in the Prediction game page.

Cheers..

Teams have been updated... few replacements are yet to be declared, will update once it is done.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

IMG_5647.jpeg

Vijay Sir,

Can unavailable players be removed from the Information Text given on top of every match? smiley24 See above screenshot.. 

For eg: Devon Conway is unavailable.. according to this website link.. 👇

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/ipl-2024-list-of-injured-players-and-replacements-1424628

Savera84 thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Originally posted by: pareshif

Teams have been updated... few replacements are yet to be declared, will update once it is done.

Thank you so much Paresh.  Much appreciated.

I will also keep checking Cricinfo and Cricbuzz for any other changes from tomorrow.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 months ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Delhi Capitals

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Vijay Sir,

Can unavailable players be removed from the Information Text given on top of every match? smiley24 See above screenshot.. 

For eg: Devon Conway is unavailable.. according to this website link.. 👇

Swetha, his replacement hasn't been announced yet.  We have to wait until the team announces a replacement before removing Devon Conway's name.  

Cheers..