Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Fawad Khan. Still trying to search his non-existing Oscar winning performance

Searching Investigation GIF - Searching Investigation DaffyDuck - Discover & Share GIFs | Animation tutorial, Gif, Investigations

Good one,

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

This forum is from a parallel universe. Aadhe se zada actors ki existence ka hi muje yahan pata chala.

Aajkal Instagram pe chhapri reels banane wale bhi khudko ek actor/actress maante hai. Kahan se pata chalegi existence. LOL

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Filmistan

But even their fanbase cannot defeat the sociopathic obsession Swifties have with Taylor Swift. It's like a cult now.

There have been times when I have been so annoyed at a Bollywood fanbase that I feel like creating fake news that they dissed Taylor Swift and set the hordes on them. smiley36

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

SRK

Word Count: 1

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I’ve developed sympathy for Abhishek Bachchan and his sister

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

So, in a nutshell - I hate fandoms, but rarely does it transfer to the stars. I will dislike stars if they behave shitty, though.

How hating fandoms...it is a mass where a lot of people can be very nice persons...

I can dislike certain members but, actually, my dislike would not have anything to do with a fandom but with their individual behaviour (expressed in words)...

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

How hating fandoms...it is a mass where a lot of people can be very nice persons...

I can dislike certain members but, actually, my dislike would not have anything to do with a fandom but with their individual behaviour (expressed in words)...

Look, I get hate for being an SRK fan, liking Ranbir, being a Swiftie, and whatnot. Why can't I hate back? smiley36

My comment was not just about this forum but the interwebs as a whole. The nice and responsible people know that my hate is not directed at them. But when you have a swarm buzzing in your face.........you can't really try to rationalize with each individual bee.

Nick Cage The Bees GIFs | Tenor

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I’ve developed sympathy for Abhishek Bachchan and his sister

epicsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Newbird

Pooja hegde should be at the top in my list. I forgot to add her.. Lmao.

Such a mediocre acting.. But the hype in this forum... Baap re. I did find her very pretty in Mukunda songs(she was not there in 99% of rest of the movie I heard) and in RS songs, that's all about it. In her debut movie and rest of the movies she looks quite boring.

How the hell I forgot to add Janvi here, she should be at the top in the list.

Kriti, Janvi getting projects one after the other is damn laughable smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am trying my best now to not start disliking Rani after such over appreciation, where acting giants like Sridevi Ji, Vidya Balan and Tabu are called deficient and average actresses in order to label Rani a superior performer than these three..

Just check this

🤣😂

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5351423?pn=2

Edited by sharaban - 6 months ago