Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I agree; Abhira as she herself says keeps her matters to herself. Why does Ruhi interfere in everything- Arman could have gone and asked Abhira to return to their room- but no- he had to ask Ruhi. If Abhira is rude, it is because as she says she is insulted at every turn, even after the Kathputhli dance she got a a response from Dadi which was dismissive. Ruhi was there too holding hands with Arman, thereby challenging Abhira to question her. The family thinks they are doing a huge faour to her, while she goes out of her way to help. Therefore, her only way to get past all this is to vent out at the only person who sometimes listens to her, but clearly does not respect her- Arman.  She may act childish, but she does not put on an act of meekness with vile intentions like Ruhi does.And of course the constant insult of her mother by the oldest member to make everyday unhappy for Abhira.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shahi10

She's becoming annoying to me ever since the entire like have some gratitude for the family who's given her a roof over her head? Supported her this much? Gives her food to eat every day?

Oh I almost thought you were talking about some begger not the ML's legally wedded wife. 😃

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Oh I almost thought you were talking about some begger not the ML's legally wedded wife. 😃

hahaha good one. she even knows that the marriage was forced upon him and the family. I don't mean thanking them everything they feed her or whatever, just that this family is doing so much for her out of their well especially when they've been super hurt too. at least she can act grateful to them for accepting her so lovingly. let's be real- abhira has it much better than so many bahus who are their saas's "pasand" and still have to bear atrocities in their day-to-day.

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Umm dude you are making it sound like that Abhira is ungrateful to them but would an ungrateful person risk their own life and dignity for a family who will easily discard her if the want. The family has given her shelter but for the longest she was made to feel like an outsider she wasn’t even allowed to sit with everyone and have dinner also for dadisa room mistake that Ruhi did Abhira had to pay by not going to her job. Also which ungrateful person would cook breakfast for the family before going to work or plan a date for her mom and dad in law and make sure the cousins get justice by speaking up for them. Like she took a stand for both charu and krish also helped Aryan with hockey. Sometimes you show gratitude through your actions. The only difference is that Abhira is honest and straightforward something that other FL are not 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shahi10

hahaha good one. she even knows that the marriage was forced upon him and the family. I don't mean thanking them everything they feed her or whatever, just that this family is doing so much for her out of their well especially when they've been super hurt too. at least she can act grateful to them for accepting her so lovingly. let's be real- abhira has it much better than so many bahus who are their saas's "pasand" and still have to bear atrocities in their day-to-day.

Oh I'm sure they are very loving & accepting. They show their love & acceptance by starving her as punishment & taunting her for everything to nothing. More than anything her own loving husband is doing a big favour on her by two timing. Very Real! She is sure having better than many bahu out there. You are right. :)

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Excuse me! What is this post even? Why the hell should Abhira be grateful? Because of Armaan she lost her mother and was forced to marry Armaan. 

She is married to Armaan, meaning she is his wife legally and he is bound to provide her a roof and any other necessary things for a human being to sustain. It is a basic minimum. She doesn't need to be grateful for that. 

Is that how women in this county live in their in-law's house? Being a doormat, letting the in-laws walk all over them, treat them like crap, make them do all the cooking but not let them eat at the dining table. And every chance they get, start abusing the family of the daughter-in-law? People think this is normal and daughter-in-laws should feel grateful that they haven't been thrown out of the house. Like really?

What world am I living in? Lol

Edited by Ekahriz - 1 months ago