Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Not taking abhira's side but Even people in that family treat her as per their convenience.. She is not behind saying dadisa saying that you are wrong wrong all the time but dadisa is repeatedly scared and comes before her all the time and speak trash about her dead mom all the time.. Armaan is falsely accusing her all the time.. So she is irritated.. If is not grateful she would not have run to marry that psycho yuvraj to save vidya and armaan's family.. She is grateful and loves them so stands for krish and jer cousins as well.. 

And Charu is plain n simple selfish .. Abhira took her side and hid her internship to the family .. then she blamed Abhira .. Abhira requested dadi to let her do internship ..  how did she turn back by telling I don’t help people who go against family then she backstabs the family by stealing the file and giving it to dev shikhawat 

charu is the best example of how dogla family can be .. when they need you they will be on ur side when it is not convenient they will brush  you off .. this is human nature .. family teaches you the way of the world I grew up in a joint family .. so can understand the work ethics n expectations from my colleagues a lot more .. how matlabi duniya  is .. more worldly wise  than folks  I see who grew up in a nuclear family..  

They are lot more naive and unprepared for how friends can go behind you .. so you constantly have to watch ur back and basically be independent..

right now Abhira is doing the right thing by not trusting Armaan because he is doing big dhokha to her and his family ..  in a way it’s good she is preparing herself to be independent.. 

because her mother inspite of having a large and very wealthy family had to step up and stand on her 2 feet .. twice in her life .. first time abhira’s dad was with her .. second time she had gathered enough wits to give a solid background to raise her unborn child  to an independent adult .. Abhira was 21 .. she was studying to be a lawyer but if yuvraj menace had not been there she could have survived by even moonlighting as an Uber driver and finishing off her law studies .. 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: shahi10

She's becoming annoying to me ever since the entire accident thing. I know that she's feisty, outspoken, and immature. But like have some gratitude for the family who's given her a roof over her head? Supported her this much? Gives her food to eat every day? Akshu was never like this, she was grateful to Abhinav and his support despite their "deal" shaadi too. I'm so surprised that Abhira hasn't inherited this value from her. 

Even today, when Ruhi went to ask her for medicines, she could've answered nicely for the sake of it? Why does she have to be mean all the time. She just comes off as bratty now. Dadisa is right in a way, she doesn't know how to live in a family but doesn't have basic mannerism to talk to her bhabhi. Not taking Ruhi's side, but just respect the relations. It's kind of like how we have to talk with the uncle we secretly hate with respect. 

I dont think she was being mean.. She doesnt like ruhi interfering btw her and Armaan. And we have seen this before too. Actually armaan sharing their secrets with Ruhi makes her angry which is quite understandable..

I dont think Abhira ne kuch galath baat ki hain... Ruhi ki poori duniya armaan ki peeche to hain ... Armaan jaham ruhi vaham. Usne khud keliye stand kab liya hain.. Agar li hoti to uski zindangi vo nahi ban jaati jo aaj hain...

And abhira ki core characteristic hai ki she is unfiltered.. Sach bolne mein kaise sharmaana??

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: shahi10

She's becoming annoying to me ever since the entire accident thing. I know that she's feisty, outspoken, and immature. But like have some gratitude for the family who's given her a roof over her head? Supported her this much? Gives her food to eat every day? Akshu was never like this, she was grateful to Abhinav and his support despite their "deal" shaadi too. I'm so surprised that Abhira hasn't inherited this value from her. 

Even today, when Ruhi went to ask her for medicines, she could've answered nicely for the sake of it? Why does she have to be mean all the time. She just comes off as bratty now. Dadisa is right in a way, she doesn't know how to live in a family but doesn't have basic mannerism to talk to her bhabhi. Not taking Ruhi's side, but just respect the relations. It's kind of like how we have to talk with the uncle we secretly hate with respect. 

@bold bro please don't compare poddars with abhinav. 

Abhinav wasn't taunting akshara 24/7 or questioning her upbringing and if you have really watched gen 3, you'll know that Abhira is very much like akshara, when she was with abhinav, feisty and assertive or bossy. 

Abhira is not selfish. She helps everyone in that family not caring about herself. If you are thinking about ruhi and armaan, sorry that's not selfishness. Ruhi came into her room because armaan told her so. Not the other way around. Abhira always got taunts in return of her helps. Do the Poddar family anytime hear abhira's side

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yes Abhira should have done Ruhi bhabhi's aarti, jo saas bhi leti hai to get Abhira's husband's attention and for beech ka raasta 

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Yes Abhira should have done Ruhi bhabhi's aarti, jo saas bhi leti hai to get Abhira's husband's attention and for beech ka raasta 

Exactly I don't understand why Abhira has to respect Ruhi for everything and be greatful to the family but when it comes to return the favour to Abhira it doesn't hold any value. 

It just frustrating that people still believe that she(ruhi l does deserve some respect when no one is ready to give her(abhira) that and taunt her upbringing even those who has no rights like Swarna and Surekha.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Romanoger

@bold bro please don't compare poddars with abhinav. 

Abhinav wasn't taunting akshara 24/7 or questioning her upbringing and if you have really watched gen 3, you'll know that Abhira is very much like akshara, when she was with abhinav, feisty and assertive or bossy. 

Exactly, well said. I think some ppl here haven't watched gen 3 kasauli track every episode, forwarded Akshnav bits , & think Akshara was just grateful to abhinav and it was a deal marraige till end . Yawn 🥱

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 2 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Nvm

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

smiley37smiley37

Aadhi raat ko jeth ji ko mithai khilane gayi thi Manav se rista tootne ki khushi mein taki dono mil ke bich ka rasta nikal sake smiley36