Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes I saw an interview of harshad after the leap was announced and harshad was very sad that his role Ε΅as ending… so it was clear that he wanted to play abhimanyu for longer but it was Dkp decision to bring in the leap..

Also, didn't RS say Harshad called him and they spoke about wanting to work together in future some day ?

I think all is well between everyone, it's just that the characters that the leads played  didn't end up together in the story , so some fans just assumed there must be an issue between production and HC. Infact RS praised Jay and Harshad a lot in one if his interview 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

"Yeh mera kuch nahi lagta" sounded yrkkh dialogue of the year smiley32

I wish Abhira would stick to her stand infact I wouldn't mind her uniting amar premis.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

"Yeh mera kuch nahi lagta" sounded yrkkh dialogue of the year smiley32

I wish Abhira would stick to her stand infact I wouldn't mind her uniting amar premis.

Abhira gave official name for armaan also..

Dramebazz of the year title to armaan.. hereafter I'm gonna call him DOP only smiley37

Thank goodness Abhira Sharma didn’t react like type bechari FL…i loved the way she said I don’t know him and left him with mob…way to go girll✌️✌️✌️✌️ more power to you πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€οΈ