Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't care their age,

I too don’t and want Salman kiarra and tired on some nitpicking

Originally posted by: priya185

Zee cine awards is not exactly prestigious, he knows the current owner since childhood.

If true why does he need to buy awards for others like singers dialogue lyrics choreography? Why not just buy for himself like Alia.

Bollywood awards have lost credibility anyway.

we know that these award holes that’s why Salman don’t even collect them when he wins even bit he goes on stage regardless because he gets money 💰 to entertain !! He as said that he hasn’t boycott them he just don’t believe in these awards he says he likes rewards the audience gives. When Bajrangi won so many including him he didn’t even then go on stage same with Sultan, dabang 1 or TZH etc

Originally posted by: Bekind

So much bitterness for Srk? Wow.

Who won the best actress?

rani I think though don’t know in other categories got side tracked probably Alia lol. I still in hope on Kiarra
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Adah Sharma won best actress for the kerela story

Edited by priya185 - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I thought Rani won ?

well that’s good

maybe she got popular and the other critics

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Rani is still working, Kajol is still working, Tabu is still working, Aish doesnt want to work with SRK and declines all movies that are with him including HNY after the Salman debacle. So nothing new there, and he is lying since his 90s co stars are working till this day.

Its that his 90s actresses will show how old he really is on screen, and he doesnt want that. He doesnt even have teen kids in his movies, and a small role in one movie doesnt remove that point. Aamir has Dangal, Ajay ahs Drishyam, Shaaitan. Now when will this man play roles his age again?

Ajay does play his age, and is still the main lead roles. Heck, Ajay actually joke about his age all the time, and has been doing this since his late 30s in Golmaal 1. In DPDD he was an older guy dating a young woman, with teen kids he was in his 50s.

Katrina was a mom to a young daughter in Merry Christmas, and Katrina is only 40 years old. Kajol played a mom to college son in helicopter Eela.

This doesnt work.

Salman and Katrina played parents to a teen in tiger 3. So he has played his age and in bharat both played various ages.
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

As said there is a divide but one thing the Kapoor lad only in one show got the award y not others that’s the question n same with alia ????? In reels it was Rani Shraddha varun . Only Rani as much as don’t like her she only constant winning every award show !! N no one complaining