Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

This must be the vocal equivalent of having a bad case of BO and not knowing it .

Maybe I still have a shot at having him. I sing reasonably well.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Good lord smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Hello Savitaji,

I feel like i know you and vice versa

If you dont mind me asking...how did you remember password of the account you opend way back in 22 only to be active again in 24?

And plz forgive me for asking if this was uour only account or you have been using a different one which you might have trouble accessing...

I also have sharp memory but kbe thing i cant do is remember passwords or pin numbers. Bank account ho ya emails ya phir social media accounts

Hello Morpankh Ji ,

Why does this sound like a trick question ? 😆. I need to consult my lawyer/read the forum rules again before answering it.

As for passwords , I have three. One is my mother's name. The second one is the user ID of a pervert who used to stalk me online. And the third one is a small phrase I used to annoy my dog with when both of us were bored. So there's no question of forgetting these. Wherever they require numbers and special characters ,I use one number everywhere. And one character . So its the phrase/name -character-number. In that order. Which makes it easier to capitalise the first letter wherever they want you to do that . Once you get this right you don't have to worry about remembering the exact password. You get three attempts and one of them would be right. I got locked out of my netbanking account when I used a more 'secure' one for a while ( as in something like 7#cddf34ee) . It was too complicated to be remembered. Just because they tell you the one you've come up with is not secure enough it doesn't mean it's true. There's no way a hacker would know that cuss word you whittled on the desk after your first break up in college. Chose something like that. And rotate. It helps to remember which accounts require numbers and characters and which ones don't so you can narrow it down to in dono mein se kaunsa. For eg Amazon and Netflix don't. Neither does gmail. Skype does. Also, when you type your passwords in, do it in rhythm. Like faa.... la..... la Eightttt.... eighttt.... staaaar. Utter it in your mind and type according to the beat, your thumb ( or the rest of the digits if you're on a comp) would remember it through muscle memory. Actually yeah it's mostly the last bit.

Try the Forgot Password option ,but that's pointless of you've forgotten the password for your email lol.

Livid2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morpankh

Hello Savitaji,

I feel like i know you and vice versa

If you dont mind me asking...how did you remember password of the account you opend way back in 22 only to be active again in 24?

And plz forgive me for asking if this was uour only account or you have been using a different one which you might have trouble accessing...

I also have sharp memory but kbe thing i cant do is remember passwords or pin numbers. Bank account ho ya emails ya phir social media accounts

Funtus your memory is sharp, supari_khala chhal ka master haismiley36Nice to see you both on friendly terms. Good to see you back smiley31

Supari_khala it is so nice to see you re-emerge as Savita Barbie. The Palestine activism fever has already cooled off, huh? Didn't fetch you the prize you were aiming for, I guess. Now you're a skinny vegetarian with a good singing voice chasing the low-hanging fruits you used to antagonize during your bipolar pro-Palestine phase? Boy, you're one slimy piece of work, aren't you?

Can someone please post the video here....I am unable to open it...smiley24

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Livid2

Funtus your memory is sharp, supari_khala chhal ka master haismiley36Nice to see you both on friendly terms. Good to see you back smiley31

Supari_khala it is so nice to see you re-emerge as Savita Barbie. The Palestine activism fever has already cooled off, huh? Didn't fetch you the prize you were aiming for, I guess. Now you're a skinny vegetarian with a good singing voice chasing the low-hanging fruits you used to antagonize during your bipolar pro-Palestine phase? Boy, you're one slimy piece of work, aren't you?

I'm flattered that you go through my posts and throw up little details from them randomly but I'm not the person you think I am. I have always been pro Palestinian, still am and always will be. Feel free to find my home if you are smart enough, you will find a Palestinian flag in my balcony. It is not a 'phase' but I am not this supari whatever person. Since you seem to be so invested in the lives of others on this forum I'll let you carry on with your delusions; you clearly find entertainment in stirring the pot. Pretty rich of you to make these claims when you don't have the balls to use the real ID you must have had while stalking the people you're talking about . Maybe you should stop hiding behind these dummy IDs . Or are you supari khala herself and is this your way of seeking attention?- by talking about yourself in third person.

And Morpankh,beta, you are barking up the wrong tree with your amateur tactics.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Can someone please post the video here....I am unable to open it...smiley24

https://youtube.com/shorts/ifP0CWsUlDQ?si=K4grAxSjiKLmgUt_

Word Count: 1

Thanks..smiley31

I think the first part was OK....but that raata part was on a very low note so she didn't get it right.....its OK ....she is not a singer....smiley36

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I'm flattered that you go through my posts and throw up little details from them randomly but I'm not the person you think I am. I have always been pro Palestinian, still am and always will be. Feel free to find my home if you are smart enough, you will find a Palestinian flag in my balcony. It is not a 'phase' but I am not this supari whatever person. Since you seem to be so invested in the lives of others on this forum I'll let you carry on with your delusions; you clearly find entertainment in stirring the pot. Pretty rich of you to make these claims when you don't have the balls to use the real ID you must have had while stalking the people you're talking about . Maybe you should stop hiding behind these dummy IDs . Or are you supari khala herself and is this your way of seeking attention?- by talking about yourself in third person.

And Morpankh,beta, you are barking up the wrong tree with your amateur tactics.

What is with these newbies jumping on someone and harassing them......apni khud ki ID se bolo....why making MIDs like cowards and attacking people with those......smiley29

and BTW....this is not Dexy's style of writing.....Dexy doesn't mince words and straight way rips them apart....when Dexy posts people will know it....smiley36smiley27