Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 2 months ago

[Post Removed]

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It’s not that embarrassing as i thought when I read the post. She don’t claim herself as singer but she tried to entertain the fans and promoting the movie.

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I don't care one way or the other how people feel about what I type here. This is a gossip forum not a press conference. Fair. enough, if I look suspicious to you that's fine. Under your watchful eye the other members will be safe from me.

What could I be possibly hiding though ? Have I killed somebody from here ? Lol. Or am I having an affair with somebody's husband ? Use your imagination and get back to me. I'll see if I can play the role. But no explicit nudity. Kissing scenes are fine.

IKR???smiley37

Please don't kill me by writing in bold red big fonts...like this.....KILLED....smiley37

Banned

[Post Removed]

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37

You are hilarious smiley36

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

1146279 thumbnail

More I see her more I sense fakeness

I used to like her when I didn't see more of her smiley19

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D3viL

I know this feeling .. when I first came on the forum and found all my friends had turned into popstars 👨‍🎤 👩‍🎤 .. not naming any names..but...all three start with S ....i was like whoa.. the aussie one sounds the worst but looks the best... btw have you seen my Kitten named Smitten??

Here, kitty kitty..kitty...

FelineFetish.. have you taken my kitten agaaain 😮‍💨.. joon how many times do I have to tell you that this one doesn't need to be rehomed ... she is not a stray kitten she just acts like it 🥱

I know which “pop star” had you gobsmacked, d3vil. Props for starting there and ending up a vocal master yourself. 😹 whateva acting like a stray kitten means, here I am anyway.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This forum has barely 12 members. And then some MIDs actually bother to stalk them?!

How lifeless they must be!