||ISHQIYA||PART 46- updated @12 ||22th March 2024

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Hello Guys!!

Will be posting next part from this thread!

If anyone is still interested in reading the story!

ISHQIYA THREAD 

ISHQIYA THREAD 2

ISHQIYA THREAD 3

ISHQIYA THREAD 4

ISHQIYA Thread 5

Part 44- Scroll Down

Part 45

PART 46

Edited by crazy_sweta - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Hello All!!

I really Hope peopleremember me!

Life wasn’t easyafter 2019…bohot kuch hogaya isliye gayab hona pada!

I am not back  wala back.. but it always was like..This forummakes me so happy and still holds special place in my heart!

PART 44

Next morning geetwoke up feeling light hearted, ispite the inner turmoil she was facing betweenher heart and brain.

She closed her eyesand snugged closer to the person next to her radiating warmth and making herfeel so light.

Maan felt her stirringand cuddling closer to his body. He lazily raised his arm and pulled her closerto his heart. This was such a sweet morning , he never felt so contented.

Geet smelled him and blushed.

It was then she realized, where she was. She snapped her eyes open and found his eyes looking at her solovingly.

“Good Morning Wifey..hmm” Maan said sheepishly nudginghis nose to her.

Geet felt goosebumpswith him being so close and being so different. Though it fluttered her heartin a good way, she was still in her own conflict.

“Subha Subha itna sochna mat shuru karo..pure din humeyehi rehna padega aise hi” he called her out of her thoughts.

“woh nai…mai..woh aap toh kal waha..pe and mai yaha pe..phir aap yaha kaise” sheranted..nervosuly

“kyu I cant sleep on my bed..in my own house..” heraised his eyebrow… sensuously drawing lines from her temples to cheeks “ with my wife..hmmm”

She shuddered withhis touch…and gulped down. Gathering all her wit , she sprang out of bed andran to washroom.

“uff yeh chasmish .ko romance k time par bhagna kyu hotahai” ..he forced his face on the pillow

“How should I make her understand…that I have fallen forher…she is it for me…!! The more I want to express the more she  runs away..”

“ Mujhe pata bhi naik ab tak..I will be able to controlthis…Ohh God..kisse help maangu.. Maan Singh Khuarana ki kya halat bana di haitumne  dad ki chasmish”

In RK’s Room

Geet was feeding RKbreakfast when Maan entered his room all ready for office.

Maan looked at Geet,she turned to look at him for a sec and went back to fetch RK’s medicines.

RK looked at thescene before him” yeh dono ankho hi aknho mai kyabaate kar rahe hai…acha hai Ab thoda toh husband wife jaise behave kar rahe hai…geetk Babaji aap inki jodi banae rakhiyega mere bacho ko khush rakhiyega..aur sathmai Maan ko thodi akkal bhi dijiyega”

Will Continue more if people are interested to read this!

Love

Sweta

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet is very much confuse with maan's lovely talk , she still very much away from thought that maan feels for her in good way

RK maan's father pray to god that both stay happy n connected forever

Welcome back 

waiting to read more 

heycookie thumbnail

heyyyyyhhh

welcome backsmiley31 sooo sooo happy to see you backsmiley41

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: heycookie

heyyyyyhhh

welcome backsmiley31 sooo sooo happy to see you backsmiley41

Heya.. 

How are you... 

Hows life 

Missed GF

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

geet is very much confuse with maan's lovely talk , she still very much away from thought that maan feels for her in good way

RK maan's father pray to god that both stay happy n connected forever

Welcome back 

waiting to read more 

Thanks sweetie

Thanks for reading 

heycookie thumbnail

part 44

lovley

now that maan knows he has fallen for her, he wants his chasmish to be with him and geet cuddling to him while sleeping makes him happy

but she left as soon as she realize she is near him

bechara maan need to work hard to win her

she has her own insecurities

rk saw there aankho ki baatein and hope he plots something to make them spend some time together

heycookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_sweta

Heya.. 

How are you... 

Hows life 

Missed GF

hiiiii i am doing good, wbu? missed your stories alot, read first kiss story for nth time by nowsmiley9

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: heycookie

hiiiii i am doing good, wbu? missed your stories alot, read first kiss story for nth time by nowsmiley9

Awwww i was so tempted to write another  season... But All the people from IF Are gayab like. Me

Dunno. Whom to include 

And  kiss story without IF gang is not cool

😅😅😅😅😅😅

taahir004 thumbnail

Welcome Back 

Thanks for continuing