Hi Sweta

of cos interested

please post

thanks 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Welcome back 

Finally Maan into his chasmish  how can he tell her that he loves her  will she believe him she keeisvrinning away

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Never read this one. I will be back to catch up.

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Sweeties..I am not Sure if anyone is reading this.. I am trying my best to come back with updates...please bear with me..

I really want your support..

Btw for all those wondering my motivation for completing this..??

I stumbled about my Drive which at GHSP songs with Maaneet scenes...and uff they just took me to a different world..

So Crazy is back with the update and enjoy!

Do give me your suggestions

ISHQIYA 

PART 45

Maan decided to work from home today as he knew Geet wont come to office leaving RK.

She was completely focused on RK, she talked with him, laughed with him even played video games with him. He sulked in his study " itna bura bhi nahi hoon geet..joh tum mujhe dekhne bhi nai aai" He huffed angrily. One way he was happy with her loving RK so dearly it touched his heart, but he was also annoyed with RK having geet completely to himself.

He dismissed the thought and focused his mind on pending work.

Few hours geet slowly peeped in his study to see what he was upto." abhi tak kaam kar arhe hai...inka lunch bhi andar send kar doon ya yeh humare sath lunch karenge" She thought about it for some time and decided to ask him..She stoop behind him facing his back while he Sat and worked...

She entered his room and he immediately felt her around him

"ab yaad ayi meri chashmish dad se fursat mil gayi" he ignored her and continued working on Laptop

" ji woh..mai..mai...aapka lunch yaha send kar doon ya.." she fluttered her lashes looking at him..

" ummmmm..yaa?" 

"ji woh....aap bahar lunch.." She pushed back her glasses meekly looking at him..

"Its alright ..jaise tumhara mann kare karo.." " waise bhi mere bolne se tum kaha sunti hu.."

"jiii???" 

" ha..tumhe toh dad k sath hi baate karni hai...toh lunch bhi aap dono kar loon..mere waha hone se kya farak padta hai" he spoke without moving his eyes from laptop

" aisa nahin hai...maine..kaha.." She peeked at him..

Maan placed the laptop on the table and pulled her to him. She like always landed in his arms in his lap.. Her eyes widened in surprise and he smiled sweetly at her.. She tried to wriggle her way out but he held her in place..

"chasmish..." he hugged her waist..and said with a puppy face" I dont mind you being with dad ...but apne pati par bhi thoda attention diya karo.."

She blinked at his words and fumbled " ji woh...mai...maan sir...RK sir...woh waha..fikar hai mujhe...woh akele"

"acha dad ki fikar hai...aur meri? hmmm" he held her chin making her look in his eyes..

" aapki..bhi fikar hai..leking woh.." she felt so flushed sitting in his lap..while he was talking her to her so softly.. Almost felt like one of her dreams

"meri fikar hai...tumhe hmmm" he nuzzled her cheek softly...not to scare her..

"haaann.." she was so lost in this moment..he seemed so soft she felt all mushy

"fikar karti ho..toh phir bed par kyu nai soti mere sath..itna buri hoon mai..." he just wanted to tease her but with her in his arms..he was swooped into her world

"bolo na chasmish..na tum mere sath time spend karti hoo..na mujh se baate karti hoo..aur humare  bed pe bhi nai soti" he brushed his cheek to hers pulling her closer.

"hummaaree" she stammered with her eyes closed...she place her hands on his which were on her waist..

" obviously... ye humara ghar hai...humara room..humara bed..aur tum..." he raised his head to meet her eyes..glistening with confidence

"aur tum..."

"aur mai..." she looked at him so lost " meri..tum sitf meri ho.." he spoke  pulling her close caressing her curls..smiling so delightfully..

She blushed at his touch ...and looked down feeling butterflies. She completely forgot about Sameera her thoughts of him not loving her their marriage without love... 

"tum Sun rai hoo na..umm" he groaned possessively feeling her back..and nuzzling her collarbone.. He place his lips on her and glided his hand around her back feeling her.

"Misty..beta kaha hoo..bhook lagi hai..." Rk screamed...

Geet broke of their trance and jumped form his lap..

"babaji yeh mai kya kar kar rai hi...inki baatoo se mujhe kya ho raha hai..help me mujhe is shaadi se Maan sir ko azad karna hai..for his love.." She nervously looked at him

"chasmish meri baat toh suno.."before he could grab her She ran away

He closed his eyes annoyed.." dad khud ek month ka time dete hai..but actually time hi nai spend karne dete..uff . Itne mushqil se..she was opening to me.." He smirked..thinking about their moment .." Mai tumhe kahi nai jaane doonga chasmish.. I am not letting you out of this marriage.."

Geet was setting plates when maan came for lunch.

He looked at Geet who anxiously serving RK dal... He continued to stare at her ...and she couldnt break away from his gaze..

" mishty..kya kar rahi hoo...puri dal mujhe hi khilogi.." The dal she was serving RK was now oozing out of his plate..

"ji woh sorry...ssorry.." Maan muffled his laugh..looking at her.." offo Geet tumhara dhyan kaha hai.." He spoke loudly making a stern face..

"Ha beta..dhyan kaha hai tumhara...Tum rehne do come have lunch..Nakul will clear this.." He held her hand and asked to eat.

Precap - " hume suhagraat karni chayie...ya hooneymoon pe ajna chayie...which one do you prefer first chashmish..." He spoke tying the last dori of her blouse

let me know how was this

Edited by crazy_sweta - 1 months ago
crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Never read this one. I will be back to catch up.

hello..Sweetie

I have added other Thread links..in case you wish the read!

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan happy seeing love n care for RK from geet but he wants same attention from her

geet still not able to understand maan's feelings for her , she is in same mission to go away from his life for his love sameera 

crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

maan happy seeing love n care for RK from geet but he wants same attention from her

geet still not able to understand maan's feelings for her , she is in same mission to go away from his life for his love sameera 

Thank you for reading!! 

Thanks for sticking to the story

jaya343434 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Simply super update.. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the pm and update

Part 45

great that Maan decided to work from home cos of Geet