Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 23 days ago

People have caught on to his little gestures. Will they get to see the wife? Maan has been hiding her so far.

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Nices updares, happy that they sorted out the things and Maan is such a cutie sometimes like glancing at Geet every now and then in the meeting was cute

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 days ago

Hi Nilanjana

hope you are well 

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

smiley10Star Commenter Awardssmiley10

(Part 42)

Congratulations to the following winners!

Early Bird Award- prachi1967

Star Commenter Winner- khwaishfan

Special Mention-  simrandi

Part 43

In fact, since the meeting started, they could see Maan often looking sideways and then his eyes would merrily twinkle.

At first, they all thought that he had bought something new, and he is looking at it.

But when they saw him talk to the new thing.

They realized it's a person who he had been looking at all along.

Several of the people were good acquaintances and they all observed the situation and privately discussed who this person could be.

The most agreed upon conjecture was that Maan was at his wife's house.

And the unseen person is the famous illusive wife!!

The people in the video conference grow more enthusiastic hoping to catch a reflection or a glimpse of this great beauty.

A few moments later, while Maan started taking in the meeting again, everyone saw a shadow fall near him.

For a very short frame they even saw a beautiful, fair, slim wrist place a teacup on the table.

While Maan turns his head and nods a wordless thankyou to this person.

The people were thoroughly distracted by this point.

How great is this wife that this demon King is smiling so much at her?

Maan looks at their distracted faces and lack of response to the questions.

M – Ahem! that's just my wife worrying about me working too hard. We didn't mean to disturb the meeting. Let's continue.

Geet who had sat back on the sofa, heard him spout nonsense effortlessly.

She peaks over the sofa back and looks at him with shocked wide eyes.

Maan threw her a gleeful toothy smile and then picks up the snacks or the tea from time to time to show off.

Adding sentences here and there about his talented his wife is how tasty the tea is. Blah blah.

Geet sinks back into the sofa and suffers from second-hand embarrassment.

After some more time she couldn't take it anymore and flees into her room.

Only now she is realizing that this is probably not the first time Maan had been about her like this outside.

Looking at the smooth ease he spoke. it’s clear he had been doing this for a long time.

Geet hides her embarrassed face behind a pillow.

Did this mean that every time she had sent over anything, he told this many people?

Did all his staff other than the assistant also know?

It would explain that when he had openly said he was married, there hadn't been a big stir in the business circle.

Geet couldn't believe he has been like this for more than a year now.

Maan noticed Geet go into her room during the meeting.

When the meeting ends, he looks at the time and decids it was better that he leaves.

So, he packs up his stuff and knocks on her door informing her that he is going.

Geet opens the door looking at him with troubled eyes.

She tells him to wait and packs up the left-over cake and hands it to him.

G - ummm ... maybe you shouldn't talk about me with such exaggeration. If they find out your wife is me, it will be very disappointing. And they will call you a delusional liar.

M - The only thing they will be is jealous.

Maan tells her confidently with a smile.

He sneaks a goodbye kiss on her forehead and flees away.

While Geet is stupefied with shock.

++++

As planned Geet goes back to shooting the next day.

She i playing a side character role in a popular drama.

Although her role didn't have many scenes it was an important character and Geet worked hard to rehearse and practice before her scenes were shot.

It was also after returning to the shoot she realized that she didn't seem to be so scared of Maan now.

She was still wary of him and knew that she always will be.

But this wariness was towards his jokes, pranks, teasing and tricks.

They may cause her some private embarrassment, but they were harmless.

Before, she used to think that he couldn't be trusted, and he could ruin her on a fanciful whim.

But now she knows he wouldn't do such a thing.

Yes, he was still petty and enjoyed riling her up, but he would never let any of these things harm her.

Geet wasn't sure what made her so confident about all this.

It could be because she realized how tolerant and rational he was even after she had spoken so harshly to him. He truly acted as if the incident never happened.

Or it could be because he personally told her not to be afraid of him and in his words 'it’s no fun' if she is afraid of him.

Or could it possibly be because of the cheeky kiss he had stolen before running away.

In all the scenarios she had speculated so far. She had never imagined him to act like a thieving monkey and then run away gleefully.

Geet couldn't help but laugh whenever she recalled that night.

Even a week hadn't passed by when she gets a message from Maan that was full of complaints.

He sends her a pic of empty box with few crumbs of cookie left in it.

M - Dear wife. I am starving here. When are you sending the next batch. Have some pity on your poor husband.

Geet acts tough on an impulse and decides to not agree at once. She wanted to see how much nonsense he can say to convince her. Or embarrass her into agreeing.

G- ... again with the dear wife?

M - lovely wife?

G- No way. Act like a human.

Maan laughs.

She is demanding too much now.

M - My heart of heart! Beautiful lady! Goddess! Have some mercy please.

Yup! Just as she expected, he easily reached the tooth decaying, saccharine sweet all too quickly and easily.

She couldn't read it anymore.

G – Sure. Sure. Stop now please.

G - I'll try to send something. But it's not good for you to eat these things so much.

M - Worry not. I eat almost 2 pieces a day and I have also doubled my workout time. I can send you picture of my fit muscles if you don't believe me.

G - Not needed. I believe you.

M - Tch Tch.... pity... I have been putting in so much effort, but no one wants to see.

G - I am sleeping goodnight.

Geet turns off the phone screen and places it at the farthest corner of the room.

This man is insatiable and too cunning. Give him an inch and he wants a mile.

Today he wants to send pics. Tomorrow he will be clamoring for her to send him pics.

Maan laughs merrily on the other end. Seeing her runaway like this.

It had been a bit dicey in the beginning, but he has surely won this round.

He wonders how long he can keep using her embarrassment to tease her and win arguments.

Surely, she will get desentized to it and stop getting bothered.

Then he will just have to come up with new things to bother her with.

Even the shooting was going on, Geet still takes out some time the next day and bakes him goodies and has it parcel asap.

++++

Maan after receiving the bakes good was happily going to type a thank you note to Geet when his phone chimes with Geet’s call.

G - Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!

M- Yes.

He responds cautiously.

G- Please control your assistant. Stop him from giving unnecessary advice and ideas to my assistant.

M - Ohh….what happened?

G - I don't know what level of personal work he is doing for you. But he needs to stop telling my assistant about it. She thinks doing all this will give her a raise. But I am this close to firing her!

M - Ahem... he is only my work assistant. What lies he has been telling?

G - I doubt it's a lie. Who is handling your laundry and dry-cleaning? My assistant suddenly washed all my clothes which can't be washed. And then she took it upon herself to iron my clothes and now half the things are burned or having the wrong creases.

M -.. .. I handle it myself of course... I’ll tell him to stop giving such irresponsible details and ideas.

G – Well! This is not the end of it. He needs to stop giving ANY idea to her. Better yet stop talking to her. She complained to him about her failures, and he told her to stick to her strengths. Now she insists on waking me up every day at 5am taking me to exercise and learn self-defense.

M - But this is a good thing, right?

G - I am trying to build a soft gentle girl image, okay? Not a herculean girl with abs and muscles!

M - How soft are we talking here exactly?

G - Believe me you will be first person I will showcase my self-defense skills on! Say less nonsense and handle your assistant!

M – Sure. Sure. I will handle him, but I really need to know about the difference before and after...

G - Shut up!

Maan calls his assistant to the office and berates him for not being subtle and scheming enough. He should never leave evidence of his good work behind the scenes.

Then he promptly awards him extra bonus for the good ideas he had given to lady A.

Edited by NilzStorywriter - 8 days ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Neelu ☺️ 

Awesome update 😃 

Well Maan is really being teasy to his wife & it was sounding too cute 🥰 but I really appreciate that Geet has built that trust on him as she had contemplate on the actions & realised that what he genuinely wanted was her happiness 😊 

I loved how Maan was eying Geet in the mid of the meeting & was vocal about his wife with a tinge of excitement which everyone enjoyed & it embarrassed Geet a bit 

Lo ab Assistant pe jhagda shuru ho gaya hai but it was really bit too much to endure for Geet and she was getting pissed off. ... I am loving this flirty Maan & great that he had recognised this important relationship now 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🤗 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow lobing this Maan actually...totally smitten

but poor Geet having hard time because of this, Maan actually behind those idea not suprised

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely 😍😍😍

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan like to tease geet very much

this may his way to convey her how he is serious with their relation

geet finding it hard to face as she is in love with maan but yet to find

maan is also yet to find his feelings for geet as love 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 43

Simply Fantastic Update 

I enjoyed the thought that Maan speaks to his wife

and boast about her cooking skills to his clients 

while of course Geet gets nervous and shy 

wow Maan's assistant has been giving Lady A tips on all Geet's laundry

while she spoilt some and burnt others 

but seems like Maan enjoys troubling his wife 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi, thanks for the pm and update

Congrats on to all the winners

Part 43

Impeccable update…. fantastically written 

of cos Maan's business colleagues were curious

so they think that Maan is at his wife's house

they are indeed distracted seeing Maan smile

amazed that Maan revealed that he was with his wife

liked Maan praising Geet

she was certainly embarrassed

well she escaped to her room 

Geet's thoughts were reasonable

hmm he did openly state he was married

as expected Maan decided to leave

sad that Geet feels everyone will be disappointed when they get to know who is Maan's wife 

loved how Maan responded to Geet's comments

Geet is clearly unaware that she is beautiful

adore Maan's forehead kiss

great that Geet's careeer is going well

glad that she realised that Maan will always protect her

enjoyed their banter

at least she sent some baked goodies for him

Geet's exasperation with Maan's assistant was justified

not surprised that Maan teased Geet

oh it was all Maan's doing

update soon