Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 months ago

The field to Duckett for Siraj is square leg, short mid-wicket and mid-on. They want to shut out the off-side so SIraj is bowling within the stumps or slightly leg-side. Meanwhile, Bumrah is moving it away from round the wicket with an off-side field and asking Duckett to play across the line

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sandesh Baviskar: My favourite memory of Ashwin is him hitting Mehidy Hasan Miraz 16 runs in an over to seal the test match in Bangladesh. When it seemed like match was gone, the man stood his ground and took India home. Ash for me is the face of grit and determination!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Chaittanya: Have been a fan of Ash since his CSK days. My admiration for him has only grown ever since. Of all his triumphs, the way he left the ball down his leg during the T20 WC encounter vs Pakistan is the one I've watched the most no. of times

Prizi thumbnail

India

Janardhan Koushik: It's a historic occasion for Ashwin and for the entire nation. As a Chennaiite, I feel proud to see a man from my city achieve this feat. His constant urge to learn new things and ability to adapt to new challenges have taken him to new heights. Nalla irukku Ash! Keep going!

Prizi thumbnail

India

If the snow-clad mountains in the background aren't pretty enough, this outfield looks luscious and even. This is a massive change from the World Cup in October where teams asked their players to be careful diving around.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sanjeev: The best moment for me in this series is Sarfaraz Khan's debut. His consistency and perseverance in the domestic circuit finally got rewarded which also inspires other cricketers to give importance to domestic tournaments. Secondly, the find of the series is Dhruv Jurel.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Lokendra Singh Chouhan: The magic ball which he bowled to Hashim Amla in the T20 World Cup was pure class!!!!!!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Amul: One of the best parts of the series was the pitches and toss. Everybody would've criticized the tracks being rank turners, only for spin. But that didn't happen. Another point was toss, which England also did win, making the whole series fair and square.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

We gave only 9 runs in the first 4 overs and decided to show our dildar side and gave 21 runs in the next 5 overs. Kya baath hein!

Cheers..

Prizi thumbnail

India

Brilliant new ball bowling from India. They have asked a lot of questions but haven't been lucky enough. The ball is seaming around and the important part was the field placing and the execution from the bowlers to the field