Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 months ago

Swaminathan: Ravi Ashwin - He has proved on many occasions that he is a Good Cricketer. My Best innings of his is when he pulled off a Draw along with Hanuma Vihari from jaws of defeat and Deny Australia victory. Great Ambassador of Indian Cricket. Salute to this Legend.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Parth: Dear Ashwin & Johny.... I am from India & settled in Australia. My message to you is "Both of you are an inspiration for the cricketing generations, past , present & future & truly deserve all the respect for what you have done over the years by inspiring thousands of young & budding cricketers"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Thomas John: Ashwin's longevity and success in Test cricket serve as inspiration for aspiring cricketers, both in India and around the world. His dedication, work ethic, and adaptability are qualities that young players can emulate as they pursue their own cricketing dreams.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Bitan Das: One message that I would like to give to Ashwin Anna that go well in this match and win this series to make it 4-1. My best moment of the series is when Ravi Ashwin came back onto the field after a long journey from Chennai to Rajkot only to attend his ailing mother and Yashasvi getting into his 200

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Over 4

Runs Scored: 1

Score after 4 overs

ENG 9-0

Zak Crawley7(13)

Ben Duckett1(11)

Mohammed Siraj

2-0-5-0

Prizi thumbnail

India

Jeyaraj: Ashwin is the modern day legend of cricket! His constant thinking and the determination to improve everyday is the main reason for him to perform consistently! Despite all the obstacles and challenges he has faced, he has found a way everytime to come back successfully! Salute you Ashwin!

Prizi thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 5

3 runs

ENG: 12/0

CRR: 2.40

Z Crawley

7 (15)

BM Duckett

4 (15)

JJ Bumrah

3-1-6-0

Mohammed Siraj

2-0-5-0

Prizi thumbnail

India

"Both teams have chosen to bat first when winning the toss, as you'd expect, but batting has been challenging in the first session in pretty much every game." John, not as big a challenge as batting last in India is

Prizi thumbnail

India

Saksham: My best moment of the series is Kuldeep getting Crawley LBW to start a collapse in 2nd innings at Visakhapatnam

Prizi thumbnail

India

Tejvir sheoran: Kuldeep was going through a lean patch, and they way he stood up in absence of Ashwin and throughout the series, also with batting is best thing for me.