Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

you forgot to add one of the biggest superstar Rajesh Khanna and Dimple K girls Twinkle and Rinki not making it. smiley36 It will be interesting to see how far Jhanvi's and others go under Kjo umbrella. Next week Yodha is coming up, another Kjo endorsed.

I did mention Twinkle.smiley36...but I forgot to mention Rajesh Khanna saali...Dimple's sister...Simple.......Rajesh Khanna starred in a movie with her .....but the real king maker is the audience.....yahi log bhool jaate hain.......kitni bhi movies bana lo....audience ko pasand nahi aaya.....toh you will be kicked out.....smiley36

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

As little as I see of BW ..Alia is a fab actress and so is Deepika. Compare karkey key faida. Both can be good. More than one actress can be good. ... No idea of personal details as I don’t track them. I thought AB jr did pretty well. Loved his Bunty Bubli movie…

Baakee. Got to say these threads and wars are awesome 🍿🍿🍿🥃🥃. 🤣🤣🤣. I hope it doesn’t stop ….free entertainment 🎉🎉🎉

You quoted me so I am assuming this question/statement was directed towards me.......and I agree....kya fayada.....smiley36......

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

I'm not sure about stardom, but even Jhanvi is better looking than Alia. Tripti, who is less experienced, is a way better actor than Alia. The scene in Bulbul was remarkable, and that few-minute scenes in stairs is better than Alia's career-best performance. So how can an average-looking, fabricated, supreme actor like Alia become a superstar? Or are moviegoers docile enough to believe the non-stop agenda of making her the best thing the global film industry has ever generated? And as far as the brands are concerned,the forum used to say that DP is just a PR made star ,so even a PR made star is the brand ambassador of many global brands. Sonam who is not a popular face outside North India was the Brand ambassador of many well known brand . It is all about connections. Also the global brands targets India because of the positive growth in India.

Edited by Kamala05 - 6 months ago
FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamala05

I'm not sure about stardom, but even Jhanvi is better looking than Alia. Tripti, who is less experienced, is a way better actor than Alia. The scene in Bulbul was remarkable, and that few-minute scenes in stairs is better than Alia's career-best performance. So how can an average-looking, fabricated, supreme actor like Alia become a superstar? Or are moviegoers docile enough to believe the non-stop agenda of making her the best thing the global film industry has ever generated? And as far as the brands are concerned,the forum used to say that DP is just a PR made star ,so even a PR made star is the brand ambassador of many global brands. Sonam who is not a popular face outside North India was the Brand ambassador of many well known brand . It is all about connections. Also the global brands targets India because of the positive growth in India.

I agree with Tripti being the better actress but people mocking Alia's looks makes me laugh. She's actually Korean standard pretty. Every person in the world dies to look younger than their age and Alia looks like a teenager and what's average about it? It's actually a gift to her. She has got tiny body and cute face and RK is damn lucky to have her as his wife

true

Except for her looks, I don't find anything special about her.

Edited by FireFli - 6 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

These my topic my topic people need to realize the topic is on public forum and belongs to public forum smiley24smiley36 anyone can comment.

If they don’t want people to comment on their topic, create a private forum, make a private thread and invite whoever.🤷‍♀️

And wow language in this thread smiley26

Exactly this is public forum where everyone can respond BUT you missed a huge point here. BI blocked me cowardly so when ever I try to respond to her indirect I can’t do that, but still she continue commenting. Do you even realise how petty this is? But I guess kuch log hotey hy besharam hai Isliye muh utha ky Ana hota hai. Well then be my guestsmiley43 I will keep serving nicely smiley31
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So my topic became a blockbuster smiley10

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Padpadaati Paddu kisi ko aagay nahi badhnay deyti kisi bhi poll mein.

Paddu ki fan following maan-ni paday gi.

Koi toh baat hai paddu mein.