Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: FireFli

I agree with Tripti being the better actress but people mocking Alia's looks makes me laugh. She's actually Korean standard pretty. Every person in the world dies to look younger than their age and Alia looks like a teenager and what's average about it? It's actually a gift to her. She has got tiny body and cute face and RK is damn lucky to have her as his wife

true

Except for her looks, I don't find anything special about her.

Petite and young looking, agreed,but not pretty. If thats your criteria...Shradha Kapoor is the best fit. Petite, young looking and gorgeous. She can carry off all these Gucci suits much elegantly and effortlessly than Alia...

bollymolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Gangubai - solo hit? Lmao. What's the definition of solo film? Same person will act, direct & produce the film?

Main hero/heroine ? The debacle or success will affect/benefit them more...Like Queen is a solo hit for Kangana as an example..

But yes SLB is a big name, so i got your doubt.

bollymolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Alia made it in BW.....but the son of the biggest superstar India has produced...AB Jr couldn't make it....smiley19The daughter of the two biggest superstars....Dharam and Hema couldn't make it....smiley19.the younger brother of the superstar Sunny Deol didn't make it..smiley19....the son of the star maker Yash Chopra and brother of Aditya Chopra didn't make it...smiley19.the 2 younger brothers of superstar Salman didn't make it..smiley19...the nephew of superstar Aamir Khan didn't make it...smiley19..The son of superstar Anil Kapoor didn't make it...smiley19..The daughter of the superstar Rajesh Khanna didn't make it.......smiley19

But but but......Alia made it because of Karan Johar......baaki log chole bech rahe hain BW mein....smiley37....so easy to take the credit away if you don't like someone...smiley36

You are right in your point of view.But the era/decade has changed...In the current scenario, all talented outsiders will be ousted without giving any offers...Where is Tripti now...?Same with other actresses too..Now look at Jahnvi bombarded with offers against all top actors in pan Indian movies... Gone are the days of natural superstars...Now ''superstars'' will be created by the powerful procuction houses by oppressing the outsiders (unofficial ban ) and purposefully giving them offers to then insiders..

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dislike both but at least Alia worked unlike dp whose only moto was to milk her break up with rk for years and years. Geez what a cunning woman.

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Dislike both but at least Alia worked unlike dp whose only moto was to milk her break up with rk for years and years. Geez what a cunning woman.

So working in movies like om shanti om, cocktail, piku, Chennai express, happy new year , ram Leela, houseful, break ke baad, chandni chowk to china, karthik calling karthik, lafanga parindey, Race2, bajirao mastani, padmaavat is not work? Wo kya kar rahi thi machar maar rahi thi?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

So my topic became a blockbuster smiley10

given , aloo impact. how's your other topics doing?smiley36