Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So now that he knows she's not moving on- if he's SO concerned, why doesn't he marry her himself. Afterall he holds himself responsible for her state. Abhira also will be fine because she doesn't need to stay with a guy like him who is pining for another woman and Ruhi will be happy if he steps up to marry her. Sab khush.

I don't think he wants to marry her because he is currently married to Abhira...he just doesn't want her to get married to another person without her consent..I am waiting for tomorrow's episode to know his pov ..let's see if dynamics change after Rohit is declared dead by daadisa..

Originally posted by: viji2111

I don't think he wants to marry her because he is currently married to Abhira...he just doesn't want her to get married to another person without her consent..I am waiting for tomorrow's episode to know his pov ..let's see if dynamics change after Rohit is declared dead by daadisa..

I agree with ur views but dont understand why he will say I am going to fix this. There is no fixing of this situation other than him dumping Ab and marrying Ruhi. I suspect Rohit will come back and will help him fix but that will be injustice to Ab.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I agree with ur views but dont understand why he will say I am going to fix this. There is no fixing of this situation other than him dumping Ab and marrying Ruhi. I suspect Rohit will come back and will help him fix but that will be injustice to Ab.

There no solution of this problem except one that Abhira suggested but according to Goenkas only marriage is the solution...

But I can understand why swarna wants her to get married so that she leaves poddar house specially Armaan because Roohi is wasting her life there...

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

💯

With zama bringing Manav and if rohit is back, there are 3 men behind ruhi..😳

And none for Abheera.. 🥺🥺

yes , and eventually the story will be concentrated on roohi and Arman !

Originally posted by: mickeym

yes , and eventually the story will be concentrated on roohi and Arman !

Story will move ar three unless rohit come back exceptionally this time manav also

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am so done with this track and this show ! Seriously they are stretching it so much. To answer your question.. Arman might feel he has put her in this situation and he does not want the guilt of her another marriage as he knows Ruhi will keep on blaming him for her 2nd marriage. He feels agar ye abhi usko itna guilt trip karva rahi hai to abhi if he says ok for marriage she will make him crazy if things don’t work out. Usko aur blame nahi lena. Wo proverb hai na once bitten twice shy! Ye wala haal hai Armaan ka. I feel Abhira ka abhi accident hoga aur wo aur pagal Hoga as he is wearing this same coat in hospital

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: mickeym

bcz still zama is the writer

Bhavna is the writer currently, not Zama.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

💯

kyun yuvraj hai na … baby❤️❤️..

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

💯

Kya pata aage fl k liye b ek jaaye vaise b inko cross pair hi toh pasand hei na.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reeeh

Ok, here is another question along with that... Why did he freeze and stopped consoling her when she said Abhira's name?!!!

Does he think that Ruhi is in this situation bcoz he married Abhira? Or since he has married Abhira there is no point in consoling her?!! smiley29

Same here,anybody pls answer this becoz writer need to flash his thought process on side,its hard to understand what he wants to depict by such scenes...smiley36

Before thats till be considered he is guilty for ruhi condition,ruhi talk could be understood that if her marriage talk is going on than in no time she would get married as it happened with her and rohit and him and abhira but...

Why he left that chunri or hearing abhira's name...???