AbhiMaan/Mahira SS-Untitled Chapter 2 Page one

olsen_124 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Abhira ran from the stairs as fast as she could.Armaan was calling her out and following her but Abhira was just hearing in her ears what she had just heard about Armaan and Ruhi..She had repeatedly asked Armaan and he had refused to answer her and now when both of them were in love with each other this had to come out this way....Had she made a mistake by falling for her contract husband ??She didnt mind Armaan or anybody for that matter having a past but it was the violation her trust which was hurting her like anything..Abhira reached their bedroom and went straight to the bathroom.She needed to have a moment of peace and with Armaan following her that was not possible...And if she shut the bedroom door than everybody in the family would know....

Armaan and Ruhi were talking about their past when Abhira heard everything.He didnt want her to know about it.Not because he was guilty of something but because he was so so scared of losing her and her love.He loved Abhira very much and it scared him to death that she would walk out over this....Abhira hated Ruhi one because of Akshara ma and her massi's accident and two somewhere Abhira knew that Ruhi was the reason that Rohit had left.....He was continuously knocking on the bathroom door....He sat near the bathroom door after he closed their bedroom door.He knew she would need some space.....He knew he was in the wrong hiding this from Abhira even after he had confessed.

Abhira splashed some water on her face.She was not a runner from confrontations...She knew that if she stepped out of the bathroom there would be a huge fight between her and Armaan.But she never ran away.She knew she would not leave Armaan over this but he had broken her trust into millions of little pieces...She didnt even a bit care about Ruhi....Abhira took a huge breath and stood up from the floor and decided to go out.She knew he would be very worried about her but right now her anger had no limits and her fury had no limits.She feared she might speak something wrong so she look three long breaths like her mother taught her....

Armaan heard the door of bathroom opening.He prepared himself because he knew that Abhira would be very angry.He knew her very well.She was not somebody who would cry but would fight.He knew he was deeply  at fault.Abhira came out,Armaan tried to talk to her but Abhira moved towards wardrobe to get her night dress...Armaan tried to talk to her but she paid no attention to him.It was best if she dint talk right now...Abhira was once again going towards washroom to change when Armaan held her wrist and pulled her towards him...She put her hand on his chest.....Abhira looked everywhere but at Armaan......Armaan threw her night clothes on the bed and made her look at him....He knew that she was angry...He knew why she was trying not to speak...He knew she was in fury right now....

Armaan (pleadingly,with hand on her waist)-Abhira talk to me please,gussa apne man mai mat rakho.....

Abhira (angrily)-Mujhe iss waqt tumse koi baat nai karni hai Armaan.Chodo mujhe....

Armaan tightened his hold on her.He was not letting her go right now because he felt somewhere that if he let her go without talking today there would some distance between them Abhira looked away from Armaan.She wanted to put some distance between them right now,she knew that it was not healthy in a marriage....

Armaan (making her look at him)-Abhira baat karo please...I know what you are doing but mai woh nai karne dooga tumhe.....Tell me whatever it is....

Abhira (angrily)-What do you want to talk about ? Ki kaise maine tumse hazaar baar poocha tha ki kon thi woh ladki ? Even after you confessed you hid it from me....Past hona koi galat nai hota Armaan.....Its not the past that has hurt me its your lies that had hurt me.....Tumne mera bharossa toda hai.....

Armaan (taking a deep sigh)-Abhira pehele mai tumhe iss complication mai involve nai karna chahta tha....And after I fell for you....Darr tha mujhe ....I didnt want to tell you.....because of my fear.....

Abhira removed Armaan's hand from her waist and moved away....Armaan knew she was hurt too much and truth to be told he would do anything to rectify the situation...Abhira tried to control her anger.....

Abhira (angrily)-Jab kuch galat nai kiya tha toh daarr kyu tha Armaan ? Ya phir sach actually ye tha that maybe you didnt trust me enough to tell this truth....

Armaan (defending himself)-Abhira you know thats not true....Mujhe tum par poora bharosa hai....I love you yaar....bharose ke bigair thodi na pyaar karta tumse.....

Abhira (infuriated)-Do you really think that I was mad ? Ke maine kabhi kuch notice hi nai kiya tha.....I might not have known about your relationship par mujhe pata tha that there was something going on between you and Ruhi.......Please dont insult my intelligence........

Armaan (stunned)-Since the time Rohit had got engaged to Ruhi there has been nothing in my heart for her.Woh sirf Rohit ki biwi hai mere liye Abhira.....

Abhira (angrily)-She is still in love with you......Even a blind person can see it Armaan....Tumhe kyu nai dikhta is beyond me.......

Tumhe Ruhi par bharosa tha isiliye tumne usse humare relationship ke baare mai bataya tha but you didnt trust me enough to tell me the truth of your and her relationship........Maybe you made a wrong choice Mr Armaan Poddar..........

Armaan pinned Abhira to the wall near wardrobe.Putting his hands on both the sides.Abhira tried to get away but Armaan had blocked both the places....She knew that Armaan was telling the truth but right now she was very angry at Armaan....Ruhi held no significance in her life but she had trusted Armaan and that part was hurting right now...Armaan looked at Abhira....He could see hurt in Abhira's eyes....But she couldnt just question his love....He would do anything to get her trust back.....

Armaan (angrily)-Dont ever question my love for you Abhira.....I know you are hurting....I know maine tumhara bharossa toda hai.....But I love and trust you more than anything Abhira.....I cant live without you or imagine to live without you.....Maybe that was the reason I didnt tell you......Tum uss din meri zindagi ka hissa ban gayi ho jis din tumne woh tortoise feka tha meri car par.....

A tear slipped threw Abhira's eyes.She wiped it immediately and moved past Armaan and went to washroom to change.Armaan berated himself for being the reason of Abhira's grief.He had to talk to somebody who would give him sane advice and who better than Manoj chachu sa and chachi sa.....She knew about everythingΜ£....Armaan went to meet them....Abhira slept immediately...And while her heart was heavy sleep came very easily when she clutched Akshara's photo with her.....Only her mother could understand her properly......Armaan came back to the room and saw Abhira sleeping under the blanket...He removed the blanket from her face and saw her clutching Akshara's photo..He knew it gave her calm.....He removed the photo from her hand......

Armaan woke up in the morning and noticed the bed was empty and he saw Abhira getting ready for work...Her face was still the same.She was still angry with him..He woke up and went to her...

Armaan (cupping her face)-I am sorry Abhira....Please mujhe maaf kardo....

Armaan hugged Abhira tightly and while there was few seconds of hesitancy she hugged him back as well.She loved as much as he loved her...And while she was angry at him she couldnt anymore live without her Khadoosman !! She could still hear him whispering sorry even in their hug.....She hugged him back tightly....Armaan promised to himself that he would win his wife's trust back.........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap

Ruhi: P nanu Akshara Masi ke liye pooja rakhvana chahte hai Abhira.....Please tum aa jao.....

Abhira: My mother Ruhi is dead aab ye sab dikhava nai chahiye mujhe......Jo pooja karvani thi woh mai kab ki karva chuki hu.......Jab zinda thi tab toh koi value nai thi aab koi ehsaan mat karna meri mumma par......Stay away from me......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice smiley32 keep writting smiley20

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing start πŸ‘πŸ€©

Loved reading this 

Excited to read more 

Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good one

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 2 :Poddar Firm

Abhira and Armaan drove to work together.Armaan was glancing towards Abhiraevery minute observing her.She was uncomfortable with Ruhi and the Goenkas aswell.He had to somehow keep them away from her but that was the conversationfor another time...

Abhira had joined Poddar Firms after the Yuvraaj incident..Armaan had beentoo shaken up to leave Abhira alone for a minute.He had realized that he was inlove with his wife while Abhira was in the attraction phase....But Abhira wasnot ready to join the firm for two reasons Dadi Sa and Dadi Sa. She wassurprised when dadi sa  had asked her to join the firm almost tooshocked.......Abhira somehow wanted to not join Poddar Firms so she told dadiSa that she didnt want anybody in the office to know that she was Armaan's wifesince she had her own identity...To her surprise and horror Dadi Sa agreedimpressed with Abhira's thought process.....She assured Abhira that nobodywould know that she was Armaan's wife.....Armaan knew why Abhira had placedthis condition,she was trying to get out of it....But even he was surprisedwith Dadi Sa's decision....Eventually he had learned that Dev Shekhawat hadappreciated Abhira's work and brain a lot hence Dadi Sa wanted her pota bahu towork for family firm rather than a outside firm....Dadi Sa had taken Abhiraunder her wing since she Dadi Sa didnt want Abhira to work with Sanjay andArmaan was relieved with that decision....Everybody was shocked and surprisedat Poddar mansion when it came out that dadi sa and Abhira had lot of sharedinterests....Even Abhira herself was shocked.And in all this Abhira and Armaanhad came a lot close and eventually Armaan confessed which led to Abhira acceptinghis proposal but she still worked with Dadi sa since she didnt want to mixprofessional and personal relation.....

Present 

Abhira sat down in her cubicle and Kaveri noticed her arrival.....She wasthinking on ways to make Armaan and Abhira a team.Both of them had settled acase a month back and she had noticed how Abhira and Armaan make a fabulousteam......But she also knew why Abhira didnt want to work with her husband....Sometimeswork turns to debate and arguments and Abhira didnt want to stretch thearguments and fights with Armaan to their bedroom....Kaveri instructed Abhirato work with Armaan and his team today and organize the discovery of theupcoming case since the evidence was lot and it was work of whole night..Abhiraagreed....Abhira was finishing up with the files of her case when she noticed amessage from Armaan.He had asked her to have his lunch.....She looked towardsArmaan from the glass and he signaled her to eat and she gave him asmile......His entire being was happy.....Slow and steady.......He just wantedtoday's discovery to be sorted out since the courts would be closed fromtomorrow for summer vacation.....Finally everybody started working on theevidence.....He could see Abhira's hair tied up.....He had a really beautifuland gorgeous wife......Armaan had his one eye on Rishabh,the intern who hadbeen too relentless with his flirting with Abhira when she firstjoined.....Eventually Abhira had filed a HR complain through which he had cameto know about it.......The HR lady was at the firm Mrs Kavita Reddyworked  since many years and was of motherly age who knew that he andAbhira were married for some paper work the firm needed to file....After MrsReddy had informed him,he had decided to have personal conversation with thatemployee.Nobody got away for troubling his wife......He explained to Rishabh inhis usual calm demenour along with Mrs Reddy that Abhira was in fact Mrs AbhiraArmaan Poddar after which Rishabh had not even glanced once atAbhira......Armaan was not madly possessive but he was possessive andprotective of his wife......

It was eventually around three thirty that Armaan  and the teamfinished the work.....Armaan had asked Abhira to just wait for 30 minutes whilehe collected some of his files.....When Armaan came back Abhira was asleep onthe sofa in his cabin....She was tremendously tired....Armaan woke Abhira upand went towards the car.....At this time Abhira didnt care for anystaff.....she was exhausted.....At one point Armaan picked here up fearing shemight fall....

Abhira (trying to get down)-Armaan niche utaro !! tum khud thake huveho......I can walk....

Armaan (smiling)-Mai bilkul theek hu....Aur mujhe pata hai how much youcan walk without falling....

Abhira (sarcastically)-And mujhe pata hai tum kine theek hoKhadoosman....Neeche utaro.......

Armaan (smiling widely)-But hum toh car ke paas already aa chuke hai MrsPoddar.....

Abhira pouted and scrunched her nose at the reference....Armaan knew shehated it and hence it shut her mouth for few minutes....They both were on thesignal when Armaan felt Abhira's hand on his leg.He intertwined their hands andkissed her hand...she gave him tired smile....Armaan felt a huge relive washhim over....

Armaan (asking)-Naraaz nai ho kal ki baat ke liye.....

Abhira (explaining)-I was never angry Armaan....It was hurt....Ruhi &your past....Somehow maine pehle suspect kiya tha......Shock nai tha mereliye.......But hurt this because even after you confessed you didnt bother totell me about it.......Tumne hi kaha tha na.....Communicate karna chahiye......

Armaan (kissing her hand)-Sorry.I am so sorry Abhira..

Once they parked the car,Abhira stopped Armaan.There wassomething that she needed to be said to her husband...He had this unsaidinsecurity that if he commits any mistake than she will leave him probably...It was dadi sa and Vidya Ma because of whom this insecurity had beeninstilled in his heart.They were changing towards Armaan but the damage thathad been done was done...

Abhira (cupping his face & kissing him on forehead)-We will fightArmaan....Knowing me bahut saari hogi since I cannot let anything go.....Butiska matlab ye nai hoga that mai tumhe chod kar chali jaogi....I love you and Iam not leaving you ever except maybe when I die...

Armaan (keeping his finger on her lips)-Dont ever talk about dying....Mainai reh sakta tumhare bina.....When Yuvraaj.........Dekh liya tha maine kyahaal hota hai mera.....You are my everything.....I dont have anybody exceptyou.....Tum family ho meri Abhira.......I know galti meri thi.....But you know tumne bhi nai bataya tha mujhe uss intern ke baare mei..... 

Abhira (smiling,with one hand on his chest)-Tumhe batati toh uss ka kya hota !! (looking at his stare)- okay fine ab sab batao gi tumhe......

Armaan (curious)-Is waqt baat karne ka karan ? Is baare mai....

Abhira (smiling)-I didnt want to drag our fight....

Abhira and Armaan happily went towards room but somebody heard them...That somebody was Vidya.....She waiting for both of them in the garden and she heard their talk.Vidya felt extrmely guilty for making Armaan feel like this....She imagined as to what would she do if anybody made her Rohit felt like this.....She decided to correct everything...She would even talk to Ma Sa about this.Her elder son deserved all the rights of being a Poddar.....But tomorrow,she would talk tomorrow since both Armaan and Abhira looked very tired today...

Armaan went inside to take a shower and when he came out he saw Abhira already sleeping....He didnt want to wake her up hence he shut off all the lights and slept next to her with his hands on her waist.Abhira felt Armaan's hands and held them and turned to sleep in his embrace....Next morning around 9 Abhira woke up....but saw that Armaan was already awake looking at her in a manner she wasnt able to decipher.....

Abhira (questioningly)-Aise kyu dekh rahe ho ? pehli baar dekha hai mujhe....?

Armaan (smiling)-Kyu aapni biwi ko dekh nai sakta hu ? ki kitni khoobsurat hai......ssote hui kitni shaant lagti hai aur uthte hi toofan mail.....

Abhira (angrily)-Accha ji mai toofan mail toh jao yahan se.....Mai hi jaati hu yaha s.....

Before Abhira could leave the bed Armaan pulled her towards him....So near that they could hear their heart beats...Their noses touching..Abhira tried to loosen Armaan's grip but Armaan tightned his grip and turned them in such a way that Abhira was under Armaan....He tried his best so that she doesnt feel his weight....He moved the strand of hair away from her face and kissed on her forehead...next on her eyes both left and right....Abhira's heart was beating fast almost as if it would come out.....They were yet to share their first kiss....they wanted to get comfortable with each other first....Armaan closed in on her lips and her hands on his shirt but before they could accomplish their first kiss they sensed someone at the door and then they heard Ruhi's voice....Armaan angrily mumbled few words while Abhira laughed at his frustration.........She quickly escaped to see what Ruhi wanted.....

Abhira (smiling)-Good morning !! What is it ??

Ruhi: P nanu Akshara Masi ke liye pooja rakhvana chahte hai Abhira.....Please tum aa jao.....

Abhira: My mother Ruhi is dead aab ye sab dikhava...band kar de....

Abhira closed the door very instant....

Armaan hugged her from behind....and whispered in her ear....

Armaan (romantically)-Go on a date with me

ABhira (smiling)-Okay !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pre cap Date

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice waiting for next update 

kavya11234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful 😍 pls do continue asap

8Lucky88 thumbnail

Amazing chapter 🀩😍

Excited to read about their date

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Please update soon 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Amazing story