Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I felt bad for Anuj .. he is so in love with anupama but anupama happiness is only with Shah's . And today episode is the proved ..I know he won't move on since .akers don't want him to move but I hope he gets the love he deserves . He loved anupama for 26 years and wanted live with her forever . He was always with her and supported her in problems but he never got the love he deserves . He was the only who understands anupama but today he has no one . 

I really want gk kaka and mukku to come back and help anuj to move on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope someone shows him the mirror and makes him realise of what he lost in his intense love for Anupama.

A sister he could have cherished for life, a father figure who raised him, Bhai and Maa samaan Bhabhi, an adorable child and a girl who could complete his family and love him back just as much.

The realisation has started and if anything, it's the right way to phase them out, although with Adhik-Pakhi, it seems unlikely. May be another realisation of misplaced trust. But eventually they should phase them out.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
Anupamasatwik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Anuj should not come back to her whatever may be the reason. How she is ignoring him and showing attitude.  How she misused him.  She remembers good things with Shah family and bad things with Anuj and CA.  Actually I was MAAN fan, now I feel they should not be reunited ever and let she marry any No. of times.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nobody can make him see sense now. His craze is down to Pakhi's level. Even if Adhya tells him that she is leaving him to stay permanently with her Shrew, I doubt he will say anything more than "Don't talk to your mother like that"

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Anuj had ignored all the red flags and married Anupama. Anupama did not hide any thing from him regarding her, how her life has been etc. Anuj should have taught twice, thrice before marrying Anupama. And the timing after 26 years has gone horribly wrong. Anupama and Anuj would have been better had they remained as good friends. Anupama should have focused on completing her education and getting a good job in her own chosen field. People would have supported Anupama had she stuck to her original decision not to marry Anuj. He gave his every thing to Anupama. But what did he get in return? Abuses from Baa, Ravanraj, Toshu and Pakhi. There are many instances when Ravanraj had grabbed Anuj's collar and Anupama stands muted to the humiliation of her 2nd husband. Anuj deserved a better wife than Anupama. 1 fine day Anuj bursts out losing all his patience. Both of them are equally responsible for their wedding ending in a divorce after 3 years. Anupama and Anuj should not have got married. And Anupama even if she had married Anuj did not say NO to Anuj's decision to adopt CA aka Aadhya from an orphanage.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

So  anupama  should  leave her poti  daughter  in law ajd her biological  children  forever just  to show how anupama  one and only  belong to anuj  and aadhya  only  other  wise sfe is not good  wife to anuj  and good mother  to aadhya  ??Matlab  itna tyaaag karna padega  anupama  ko ?

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Historia

I felt bad for Anuj .. he is so in love with anupama but anupama happiness is only with Shah's . And today episode is the proved ..I know he won't move on since .akers don't want him to move but I hope he gets the love he deserves . He loved anupama for 26 years and wanted live with her forever . He was always with her and supported her in problems but he never got the love he deserves . He was the only who understands anupama but today he has no one . 

I really want gk kaka and mukku to come back and help anuj to move on

feel bad for what exactly?for him knowingly running behind his borderline abusive ex who ABANDONED your child,is the reason for her f*cked up mental health and yet you keep running behind her,not caring a damn  about your child or the woman who gave 5 years of her life.Not only is he a manipulative two timer who keeps dangling two woman for his own benefit but he's also a loser who could never stand up for his loved ones including his child.

God helps those who help themselves, if running behind Anupamaa & getting abused by Shahs is what gives him an adrenaline rush,so be it,just don't cry about Anupamaa not prioritizing you & your child ever again. 

vivacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

So  anupama  should  leave her poti  daughter  in law ajd her biological  children  forever just  to show how anupama  one and only  belong to anuj  and aadhya  only  other  wise sfe is not good  wife to anuj  and good mother  to aadhya  ??Matlab  itna tyaaag karna padega  anupama  ko ?

Kyun nahi Chod Sakti ?

Jab Vanraj ke kehne pe Chod Sakti hai toh Anuj ke kehne pe kyun nahi? 

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I don't understand some people's mindset. I will share one personnel matter. My dad's mom got married 2nd time after my dad's father's death. She had 4 boys from her first marriage and a daughter from 2nd marriage. But even after her 2nd marriage she used to take care of her 4 children from her 1st marriage as her 2nd husband had accepted her with her children. She even used to come and stay with us when we were kids to help my mom. She had not sacrificed her children to make her second marriage work as her husband was quite understanding. So it is quite unfair for Anupama to sacrifice her bio kids just to make her second marriage work.

Edited by Paru... - 13 days ago
STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vivacious

Kyun nahi Chod Sakti ?

Jab Vanraj ke kehne pe Chod Sakti hai toh Anuj ke kehne pe kyun nahi? 

You'll not get an answer. It's pointless to put forward this question - why did she become a jogan ? Why did she stop going to her children? Why did her children never look for her ?