Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

And what was the time Makavika was wrong?

And why did Maa samaan Bhabhi only care about business and property?

Chalo issues the toh chod denge kya? When it was revealed that Ankush-Barkha were "thinking" of sabotaging Kapadia Empire, Anuj asked the same Bhai-Bhabhi to apologise to Anupama and Shahs. Shahs? Really? They were thinking, Vanraj actually did that. Ankush-Barkha NEVER received the respect "elders" of the family did. Apparently elders should have a "Shah" surname.

About whitewashing, you mean just the way every character HAS to be butchered to elevate the Lead?

Yeah all the characters ARE ruined to make the leads look better which is annoying undoubtedly and makes this shitty show more unbearable than it already is. All i'm saying is that all the characters can be criticized, they're all unlikeable and don't deserve whitewashing either imo..shitty show with shitty characters all around.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

Yeah all the characters ARE ruined to make the leads look better which is annoying undoubtedly and makes this shitty show more unbearable than it already is. All i'm saying is that all the characters can be criticized, they're all unlikeable and don't deserve whitewashing either imo..shitty show with shitty characters all around.

Well, I think, that's not whitewashing. If anything, it only highlights the hypocrisy of the storyline and leads and their differential behaviour which only makes the leads look worse to the point of no return.

I mean, there us no justification to Anuj and Anupama's behaviour.

From Anupama keeping Vanraj's intentions about Malavika from Anuj to Anuj-Anupama forcing Malavika to take back Vanraj and Paritosh on the job to Anuj emotionally blackmailing Malavika about business and the love of his life, eventually letting her drift apart.

From Barkha being humiliated for asking valid questions when Anupama spared Vanraj ho scott-free even after confessing his crime to rejecting the proposal requesting some funding to start her fashionline with lame excuse to forcing her to accept Ankush's son in the same house to finally the chaaku act while discussing Anupama's skewed up priorities with Malati Devi.

When these acts actually garnered sympathy for the other characters making the leads look horrible, there was only one way to justify the horrible writing of the leads, butcher the other characters.