Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Read carefully she also implies those of us who are happy for others because they found true love are not content with ourselves. smiley36 RIP logic! It takes a very content person to be happy for others. 

You are right.I am at a loss for wordssmiley6.I don't understand where all that anger comes from.I talk in terms of films/career,so,I don't know how to react to this. Soon, when I can articulate my thoughts,I will write..and it will sting and sting hard.

Pagglait thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I usually reserve my kindness for fanatics and trolls, but since you said sorry before launching into your gibberish, I'll cut you some slack. First of all, I don't think Katrina did bad by marrying someone like Vicky. For someone who started by associating with Terry Stephens and did movies like Boom, I think she did great by securing a man like Vicky - that's as best as she could have done. However, if I were her fan and I kept a count of the number of hits her ex and the number of small, meager hits her current husband has, and I constantly compared the two, it wouldn't take a genius to note that I'm very upset that my favorite had to settle down for Vicky. Imagine waking up every morning thinking that the husband of my favorite is a hit behind her ex. Damn, what a frustrating and sad life it is being a fan. Yeah, Vicky loves Kat and he's a green flag, etc., but is that enough? May we all find true love in our lives so we can be content with ourselves instead of living through the fictitious love lives of celebrities.

oksmiley36

Pagglait thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Read carefully she also implies those of us who are happy for others because they found true love are not content with ourselves. smiley36 RIP logic! It takes a very content person to be happy for others. 

Ya so if u feel glad that someone else found love and happiness, that means u urself arent contentsmiley36

i actually felt sad for that person reading the negativity, entitlement and venom trying to be hidden under sarcasm tbvh. 

Edited by Pagglait - 3 months ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Wow, what a mean post (imo)...

bold: absolutely! Nothing better than that!

I read through all the pages...and somehow, it is interesting what a lovely interview can trigger.

I gave my likes to those posts where I got the feeling they tried to be fair...towards Vicky, towards Ranbir, towards Katrina smiley1

Vicky's interview combined with their first conversation is wonderfully intelligent...they obviously have a connection not only on the physical/emotional level but also on the mental one smiley27

I somehow got the feeling, that Ranbir isn't that lucky until now...

Sidenote, you seem to be such an adorable person who appreciates the littlest of things that matter, love your posts in general, keep being yourself smiley27

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Kat always had an attitude problem with RK. Always trying to put him down. I'm surprised he stayed with her as long as he did. 

If she treated Vicky the same, he'd leave her. He is just a consolidation prize for her now. 

Ranbhir and Alia actually look happy together. So glad they found each other.  Haters can hate as much as they want.. he absolutely adores his wife and she him. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

That is very nice to write, dear... thank you smiley27 smiley31

My love for ShahRukh doesn't make me hate...and my life-experience makes me really try to be as little judgemental as possible and see as much positivity as possible smiley1

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

Kat always had an attitude problem with RK. Always trying to put him down. I'm surprised he stayed with her as long as he did. 

If she treated Vicky the same, he'd leave her. He is just a consolidation prize for her now. 

Ranbhir and Alia actually look happy together. So glad they found each other.  Haters can hate as much as they want.. he absolutely adores his wife and she him. 

PUHLEEEZ!

I am surprised Katrina even dated that smiley8 in the first place never mind for 7 years.

Ranbir is a whole alcoholic, he disrespects women, he cheats, he lies, he calls his pregnant wife fat, he kicks the bride lehenga, he has no respect for Alia, mamas boy to a toxic mother, says his Animal character is what he wants to be, rumors of cheating already...like the list goes on and on at how terrible he is.

Katrina and Dee[pika dodged bullet.

Consolidation? Please. Katrina didnt get married because she got pregnant and the wife saying her mom said kids bring a couple together. Shows the whole relationship that it is bad.

Katrina married a green flag that adores her and showers her with love. Katrina in all the years she has been in public has never looked as happy as she is now.

Imagine after dealing with that cheater and red flag for years, married such a gem in Vicky,

Edited by lauriesa - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Wow, what a mean post (imo)...

before writing that clochy why not try finding out if this is one of those cases where no bad attack is meant ? 🤷‍♀️ ♥️  you said such a thing happens where sometimes people just mis construe words. Right ? I just feel you labeling that post as mean is mean in itself 🤷‍♀️ smiley36

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 months ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The interview shows how sorted Vicky is, guess coming from having a stable home life helps. Unlike Ranbir whose parents had a turbulent relationship and from his own mom's admission would burden him with her voes to a child instead of shielding him.

Right now both Ranbir and Katrina are in a good place, Katrina found a man & his family who accepted her, with her past, and Ranbir after becoming a dad to a girl has found the peace I guess he was looking for.

What can we say about double standards in our society when it comes to marriage, the guy's family wants a girl from a good background even if they have a shady background.

Return to the original topic, the interview is a really good read and you do not get bored because can tell how eloquent he is. I agree with his assessment when comes to stardom in today's time, the last actor to reach superstardom was Hrithik who could not maintain unlike AB Sr, the 3 Khans, Dilip Kumar, Rajesh Khanna at his peak.  The meaning has changed nowadays audiences want to see more besides the actor. 

Edited by sunflower52 - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

Strange observations to me, Carisma...but yes, we only see what we get to see.

Actually, I don't understand why you write something like that: "He is just a consolidation prize for her now." Nothing in her gazes and demeanour supports this impression (imo).

And strangely, nothing in their (Alia/Ranbir) behaviour supports that: "he absolutely adores his wife and she him". In the contrary, to me, it seems that he is annoyed by her and that she wants him to be another man.

The only thing I get positive vibes from is his love for his daughter and Raha's complete trust for him. (in the private field we get to see).

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago