Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

That could be...I'm not denying that I could fall prey to wrong understanding, Maroon...and if I do so and the other person tells me that I was misunderstanding, then it's okay and I appologize...

Just to add:

Where had been the need to write this: "For someone who started by associating with Terry Stephens and did movies like Boom, I think she did great by securing a man like Vicky - that's as best as she could have done."

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

That could be...I'm not denying that I could fall prey to wrong understanding, Maroon...and if I do so and the other person tells me that I was misunderstanding, then it's okay and I appologize...

Just to add:

Where had been the need to write this: "For someone who started by associating with Terry Stephens and did movies like Boom, I think she did great by securing a man like Vicky - that's as best as she could have done."

What a beautiful response. I appreciate you writing back to me smiley31 How about this ? You feel it was no need to write that part but the other person may feel there was so much need. I think that balances out smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What a beautiful response. I appreciate you writing back to me smiley31 How about this ? You feel it was no need to write that part but the other person may feel there was so much need. I think that balances out smiley36

Well...no...not in my thinking...bringing Kat's distant past after she has paved the own life with determination and hard work and hold it against her by implicitly  - not once but twice - assuming shadiness (also) in her actual behaviour has nothing to do with "balancing"  our views but are - to me - mean thoughts.

Yet, of course, I've no problem if others see this in another way smiley16 (I always write about my personal impression which could be wrong...right? smiley2)

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Given this topic has become nothing more than a ground for bashing and personal attacks on each other, closing it down.