Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

then please go tell that to the other 30/32 people also 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

then please go tell that to the other 30/32 people also 

Nope, they can simply read this one, where I clearly implied that nobody is a saint here. But hey if it means a lot to you, go ahead and do it smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

where I clearly implied that nobody is a saint here. 

but sometimes saying the words is needed. Thank you for typing them. 

Pagglait thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

anyhoo vicky and katrina are an amazing couple, looking forward to seeing their babies. With a marriage like this i believe they will make great parents toosmiley27

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

So you are allowed to make personal remarks and call people rabid but others are not allowed to return the favor? What kind of entitlement is this? Lol. 

You made personal remarks. You are the one who called me rabid. 

Only entitled person here is you. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

You are the one who called me rabid directly. I referred to the fans who are rabid, if you think the shoe fits you, be my guest. But go back and read my post again. I never called you rabid. But when you called me rabid, obviously I agreed with you calling yourself rabid and just said ‘yes’ which you have been whining about since then. But what about you repeatedly making member related posts on this thread and literally every thread trying to gaslight? Just go over your posts. You make less posts about the celebs and more about the members and what they are discussing. 

And yeah, if you cannot handle the heat stay away from the kitchen. If you don’t want personal remarks, stay away from making them. Keep your posts to the celebs only and not the members. We don’t need your running commentary on how your idol is the ultimate diva or what we were discussing about. 

You just described yourself. smiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I usually reserve my kindness for fanatics and trolls, but since you said sorry before launching into your gibberish, I'll cut you some slack. First of all, I don't think Katrina did bad by marrying someone like Vicky. For someone who started by associating with Terry Stephens and did movies like Boom, I think she did great by securing a man like Vicky - that's as best as she could have done. However, if I were her fan and I kept a count of the number of hits her ex and the number of small, meager hits her current husband has, and I constantly compared the two, it wouldn't take a genius to note that I'm very upset that my favorite had to settle down for Vicky. Imagine waking up every morning thinking that the husband of my favorite is a hit behind her ex. Damn, what a frustrating and sad life it is being a fan. Yeah, Vicky loves Kat and he's a green flag, etc., but is that enough? May we all find true love in our lives so we can be content with ourselves instead of living through the fictitious love lives of celebrities.

Why are you making personal attacks on Katrina? WHY?

Can you explain?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Why are you making personal attacks on Katrina? WHY?

Can you explain?

Read carefully she also implies those of us who are happy for others because they found true love are not content with ourselves. smiley36 RIP logic! It takes a very content person to be happy for others. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Vijay ki kya chandi hogi when love and war releases. Itna lafda hoga ki site ke hits wil boost so muchsmiley10

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I usually reserve my kindness for fanatics and trolls, but since you said sorry before launching into your gibberish, I'll cut you some slack. First of all, I don't think Katrina did bad by marrying someone like Vicky. For someone who started by associating with Terry Stephens and did movies like Boom, I think she did great by securing a man like Vicky - that's as best as she could have done. However, if I were her fan and I kept a count of the number of hits her ex and the number of small, meager hits her current husband has, and I constantly compared the two, it wouldn't take a genius to note that I'm very upset that my favorite had to settle down for Vicky. Imagine waking up every morning thinking that the husband of my favorite is a hit behind her ex. Damn, what a frustrating and sad life it is being a fan. Yeah, Vicky loves Kat and he's a green flag, etc., but is that enough? May we all find true love in our lives so we can be content with ourselves instead of living through the fictitious love lives of celebrities.

Wow, what a mean post (imo)...

bold: absolutely! Nothing better than that!

I read through all the pages...and somehow, it is interesting what a lovely interview can trigger.

I gave my likes to those posts where I got the feeling they tried to be fair...towards Vicky, towards Ranbir, towards Katrina smiley1

Vicky's interview combined with their first conversation is wonderfully intelligent...they obviously have a connection not only on the physical/emotional level but also on the mental one smiley27

I somehow got the feeling, that Ranbir isn't that lucky until now...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago