Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 111111122222

But IF never announced the union between Gary and Rumi. And the IF articles were mostly true, although the news they published on YouTube were sometimes false, but the articles were not. Also, today's article was published in the form of an important news, so it must be true, this news reached the hands of IF earlier than the rest of the news, so news agencies like SBB and SBS may publish the news tomorrow. However, if it will be a hostage situation, it is the path of separation, and it will certainly not be like when Rumi took Sahiba hostage, and the separation will be long. I don't know who will help Sirat but surely this time Sirat will succeed in bringing separation and also the leap will happen.

If literally said Rumi and Garry are plotting together. And Garry is fooling Sahiba. 

Their articles have detailed description of scene if they have any information. Otherwise some vague rumor they will peddle. Also the article literally mentions the show is taking a leap in the direction of Sahan storyline, not a time leap.

Cloud93001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

what if Angad is kidnapped and kept hostage for some months by seerat.. 

and sahiba goes missing While searching for Angad n has an accident and gets memory loss.. shes now living with a new family as their member.. 

And wen Angad escapes, he finds out sahiba is presumed dead.. and then find sahiba with a new name and living with another family.. and then he tries to get her bavk.. by reviving her memories.. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cloud93001

and sahiba goes missing While searching for Angad n has an accident and gets memory loss.. shes now living with a new family as their member.. 

And wen Angad escapes, he finds out sahiba is presumed dead.. and then find sahiba with a new name and living with another family.. and then he tries to get her bavk.. by reviving her memories.. 

Right. Totally believable storyline that Sahiba is happy somewhere and not crying for Angad. Instead Angad is doing the crying. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Last 5 weeks se trp 1.8 par tika hua hai smiley5

Achi baat ye hai ki in these 5 weeks other shows( imlie ,pandya,bkas)  trp has fallen 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

They show no love progression, no closeness except random forehead kisses and after 2 second consummation they will give leaps and show sahiba pregnant πŸ˜‘πŸ˜€πŸ™„

At this rate, we will all be nominated for Nobel Patience Prize, if there were any. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„... I am sooo losing my interest specially after listening to this leap news. I just wish they take one more lambi chalaang and bring gen leap. Enough of this non sense. The proximity scenes don't connect. Our Reader1419ji has a much much stronger and interesting story than these useless TMD writers. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Article is confusing..n may be as someone said is based on prachi 's iv ...

But firbhi maanlo leap aaya .toh kya bachha bhi ayega ...kya lagta hai 

may be with new faces of Veer/ keerat story line ayyega. They have to build something before IPL start and they need good story line during IPLnfor survival. At least show is constant for a month .and they have reached 2 too. Other than that not sure why they need leap now or may be shirt term like 6 months something like that. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

At this rate, we will all be nominated for Nobel Patience Prize, if there were any. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„... I am sooo losing my interest specially after listening to this leap news. I just wish they take one more lambi chalaang and bring gen leap. Enough of this non sense. The proximity scenes don't connect. Our Reader1419ji has a much much stronger and interesting story than these useless TMD writers. 

LMAO!! Nobel patience prize 🀣😝 rightly said! I’m totally loosing patience. I still haven’t watched the full episode cos I’m not able connect. And trp is not going anywhere thankfully. I hope even seerat ousting doesn’t bring trp. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Last 5 weeks se trp 1.8 par tika hua hai smiley5

Achi baat ye hai ki in these 5 weeks other shows( imlie ,pandya,bkas)  trp has fallen 

Interesting! πŸ€” 

anushka87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cloud93001

Ye to bahut positive storyline hai. Aur positive things TMD makers ko pasand nahi so ye nahi hoga. Aur Sahiba happy ye to bilkul bhi nahi hoga