Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 55 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Jarama

sort of. Watch the episode. It’s funny they way she apologized 

I will 🫣😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Reader17

Even if Sahan are got separated and there is a leap, it does not matter as Sahan were never really together post the 1st MU as Angad has been mentally harassing Saheba which led to physical harassment as well and we do not get any redemption too.

LOL! 😂 So the leap ja mostly confirmed? 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
They show no love progression, no closeness except random forehead kisses and after 2 second consummation they will give leaps and show sahiba pregnant 😡😤🙄

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

The eyes seem like those of Rumi and Seerat...but since a woman has kidnapped Angad so it is ought to be seerat.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It’s like the same news when rumi and Garry will team up. Abhi haal filhaal to nahi hoga unless seerat kidnapping track ends. All these articles came up after Prachi interview. I don’t think there is leap coming. Why leap will come. If seerat kidnaps angad to kitne din tak kidnap rahega . I don’t see any reason for leap. Abhi to vaise bhi reconcile karne ka time hai.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Reader17

The eyes seem like those of Rumi and Seerat...but since a woman has kidnapped Angad so it is ought to be seerat.

koi aur aurat kyun nhi laa sakte ,same dialogues seerat ke sun sun kar bore hogyi hun ..atleast koi new actress hogi toh same dialogues naye toh lagenge...waise bhi dialogue writer Rajesh chawla is incompetent writer ...divynidhi is better 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sahiba to be a mom . This cracked me up. Kuch bhi chaap rahe hai log for viewssmiley37

111111122222 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

It’s like the same news when rumi and Garry will team up. Abhi haal filhaal to nahi hoga unless seerat kidnapping track ends. All these articles came up after Prachi interview. I don’t think there is leap coming. Why leap will come. If seerat kidnaps angad to kitne din tak kidnap rahega . I don’t see any reason for leap. Abhi to vaise bhi reconcile karne ka time hai.

But IF never announced the union between Gary and Rumi. And the IF articles were mostly true, although the news they published on YouTube were sometimes false, but the articles were not. Also, today's article was published in the form of an important news, so it must be true, this news reached the hands of IF earlier than the rest of the news, so news agencies like SBB and SBS may publish the news tomorrow. However, if it will be a hostage situation, it is the path of separation, and it will certainly not be like when Rumi took Sahiba hostage, and the separation will be long. I don't know who will help Sirat but surely this time Sirat will succeed in bringing separation and also the leap will happen.