Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 55 - Page 150

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Toh makers ne consummation kyun dikhaya koi sense nhi bantaa memory loss nhi hoga yeh pakka hai ho sakta hai jab tak Sahiba Angad ko find karle toh Angad physical condition sahi naa ho like legs not working or memory loss ho but Sahiba ka memory loss nhi hoga makers r not following OG storyline seerat puri vamp ban chuki hai this is not gatchora show

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Edited my post. Silly typo 

Cloud93001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

See.. just because consummation hogya.. doesn't mean pregnancy will happen.. 

it shows sahan has committed themselves to each other. they have accepted each other fully and has now become one.. 

I think with this track they might be tying up all loose ends.. 

If seerat doesn't succeed(which I don't think, she'll), then it is end of her track.. atleast for some time.. maybe she can make a comeback later. 

Memory loss n face change of Angad won't be happening.. 

but there are chances that something might happen to sahiba..

I'm definitely sure, if sahiba foils seerat's plan this time.. then seerat will definitely do something drastic to sahiba..

probably try to kill her or something.. that'll set the stage for next phase of Sahan's Life. 

I think there's a chance that Sahiba has a terrible accident  that causes her loose memory or loose memory and be lost.. 

Chances of sahiba loosing memory is more..

because in TMD the tracks alternates between Angad n sahiba always.. one of them POV n actions n feelings take precedence.. 

in simran operation..>> it was Angad focused 

serat Angad ema n sahiba leaving BM.. >>it was sahiba centered

Rumi kidnapping..>>>Angad centered. 

yash-garry n sunny sood phase... >>> Sahiba centered 

Garry 2.0 n divorce phase >>> Angad centered

Angad kidnapping Phase >>Sahiba centered will be.. 

Prediction : Post Angad kidnapping >> Angad centered.. 

Sahiba might loose memory and it'll be Angad trying to recall her memories and making her fall in love with him again.. it will be a fresh start to their story.. 

And by the time sahiba gains memory... it will be the end of their 6 month divorce period.. they remarries.. seerat or new villain renters... 

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ho Sakta hai but normally consummation dikhaate hai separation nd pregnancy track ke liye people r predicting Sahiba memory loss only due to gatchora track if makers have planned leap toh that is different scenario but agar leap nhi confirm toh memory loss ke chances kam hai