Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I loved how well you describe Saheba's outfits, I think Angad would be happier if Saheba wears flimsy night gowns, thoda shaant hojaayega bechara.smiley17

Bechara already controls himself a lot of times as it is can’t imagine how Sahiba will kill him softly with her mesmerizing beauty with those flimsy night gowns. 🤣

blackdress thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 34 posted?? Can anyone confirm 

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No not yet. Working on it.

Reader1419 thumbnail

Chapter 34

Angad was ecstatic, he had been working on this for so many months, trying to woo the prospective investors...his elation knew no bounds as he hugged his family members.....when his gaze fell on Sahiba....everyone was congratulating her too..

He could not have done this without her, she had saved the lunch as well as the pitch....he remembered her speaking to him about his designs few nights ago and how he had ignored her in his anger And ego.

"Angad, this is monumental, what you are going to do now. Launching our own brand pan India is a big thing and it's not going to be easy, your actual struggle will start now and it's going to be a tough journey puttar. But, I am assured that you will climb this uphill journey with ease and you know why, because you have Sahiba with you" said Daarji

"Sahiba puttar what you did today was nothing short of a miracle, but we should not be surprised, since you have come into our lives, you have been doing nothing short of outstanding things for the family. May God bless you beta." 

Angad kept listening to Daarji praising Sahiba and it conflicted with his ego. One way he was extremely proud of Sahiba but another way his ego was hurt that his pitch did not work wherein hers did. 

"But how did you manage to prepare a pitch in such a short time" asked Jaspal chachu and then everyone was curious too

Sahiba explained about how she did one design for Jasleen bhua and had got the order for 100 such pieces. 

"I got the idea from there and had out of curiosity researched this few days back. Some of my sample pieces were ready with papa. Garry, Jasleen bhua  and Seerat di helped me prepare the presentation and put my designs together and hansraj phupha got the samples collected from my papa's workshop, so that we could show it to the client" 

"You are a creative genius Sahiba" said Jasleen bhua "but your business sense is also amazing"

"Yes mummy, Sahiba has done her graduation in fine arts and if things would have been better at home she would have pursued masters also but she could not. But she is amazingly creative and has been managing the shop for so many years now, she is an extremely smart salesperson also and knows how to tap the customers needs" said an extremely proud Seerat, hugging Sahiba. 

"You know Sahiba, we had an ideology wherein we did not encourage the women of the house to join in the family business, because we thought it would create conflict, but you proved us wrong today beta. I think you should join Angad on this project" said Daarji, shocking everyone, including Angad and Sahiba.

Sahiba stole a glance at Angad, he looked shocked and not very receptive to this idea....how mean...it was her idea, she helped him clinch the deal and he had not spoken a word to her till now. Even when Daarji proposed this, quiet sensible, even if shocking, he did not say anything. He has not even thanked her even once, in fact he had so rudely brushed aside her suggestions few days back. 

"Daarji I am so glad and thankful that you all like what I did and that even the clients liked it. But I am not sure about working on the project" She did not want to work with him if he was not interested. She had saved his deal and instead of saying thank you or giving her a smile he looked shocked, as if this was not obvious. He has not once said that he agrees with Daarji, even though she was super excited about joining him and designing jewellery but she would not do it as she was now super upset with him. His behaviour was sparking her anger...though outwardly u could not make it out. 

Angad had been shocked to hear Daarji suggest that Sahiba work with him but he was stunned to hear her refuse to work with him....his ego could not take a refusal easily.....

"But Sahiba, this was your idea, you should of course join the business too" said Inder and Jaspal chachu agreed too. "In fact your designs won us this deal" 

"In fact Sahiba you are super qualified for designing the entire collection. Don't get me wrong but you understand the target customers sentiments more than any of us and you would know what the customer wants....I think you should not let go of this opportunity.....how Seerat is working with Garry, you should also join Angad" said Jasleen bhua. 

Khadoos had still not said anything....no words from him...."Daarji can I think about this please....this is so sudden...."

"Ok puttar, think about this but I will not take a no for an answer" 

That night Dinner was very boisterous, everyone was super excited and happy about the deal. Everyone was excited but Sahiba, she was angry, though looking at her you could not make it out. 

She retired to her room and was getting angrier and angrier....."he has not said a word, not a single word....if he was thankful...he would have thanked me....said something....but no...and looked so scandalized at the idea of working with me....what a chauvinist!"

He came late to the room, was discussing plans with papa and chachu. When he came in, he saw that Sahiba had already freshened up and was working on her tablet. 

The fact that he was not happy at the idea of working with her was secondary, he could not deny that she was instrumental in getting him this deal and helping him near his dream. He had not yet thanked her, had felt awkward in thanking her in front of others, had wanted to thank her personally. Specially when he had rejected the very idea that worked today. She had thankfully not mentioned that in front of the family, that she had suggested the same thing before but he had brushed it aside.

There was no doubt that his pride was hurt but that could not take away what she had done. He was also uncomfortable with the idea of working with her, they argued most of the time, it's not that he did not like her or anything but still, it was difficult to get along and he had his very own way of working. Working with her would mean more clashes and he was not sure it was a good thing for their relationship but..... Angad was also lost in his thoughts as he came in. But he had to do what he had to do....

"Sahiba" he called her..

"Hmm" She did not look up

"Sahiba....listen I wanted to say something"

"Hmm"

"I....I wanted to say thank you"

"What? I did not hear that"

"Thank you"

"What"

"I said thank you!" Angad was also getting slightly miffed now....he could make out she was deliberately doing this...

"Ok"

She did not say anything more, did not look at him....he could sense she was upset....

"Listen,  are you upset....I am sorry I did not listen to your idea before and all but you still helped, I am really glad, and thanks" 

'Ok'

Angad did not know what else to do, he could sense her anger but was not sure how to make it up to her. 

"Sahiba, listen.."

Before he could say anything more she put aside her tablet and said "I am tierd and sleepy, good night Angad" 

He wanted to speak to her and explain his point of view of why it may not be a great idea to work together and wanted to understand her point of view on it too, but she was just not willing to listen. 

"Sahiba just listen, five minutes..."

"Angad I got up really early to do all the cooking and have been on my feet since then, I am too tierd and want to sleep, good night"

Listening to this, he felt even more guilty. He knew she had cooked the entire lunch and he remembered how he had rebuffed the Indian food and ordered food from the hotel, Sahiba had saved the lunch too, otherwise that too would have been a dissapointment. He wanted to talk to her and understand her thought process but she would just not let him.

He decided to let her rest for now but sleep did not come easily to Angad that night.

Sahiba continued to give him a cold shoulder the next morning also. Sukhdeep got his coffee instead of Sahiba, at breakfast she sat as far away from him as possible and did not even look at him even once. She left for her shop with the driver before he even realised this. Angad had been too busy last few days and may have given her similar behaviour but when it was dished out to him, he did not like it.

Sahiba was never angry with him for so long and if she was she would generally give him a piece of her mind but this time she was giving him the silent treatment, which he assumed meant that she was really upset this time. 

He wanted to call her many times during thr day and talk to her but would hesitate. He did not know what to say and if she did not talk to him, then what. But he got a perfect excuse mid day to call her. 

He was busy with his team when his phone rang. It was the new business partner and they had called to invite him and Sahiba for Dinner at their hotel tonight. They were leaving tomorrow for Canada and wanted to discuss certain things over dinner. Their lawyers would handle the rest of the paper work later and they would come back again for the final signatures. 

Angad was elated, he could now call Sahiba with a valid reason. He quickly dialed her number....it rang a few times and he wondered if she was going to pick up, when she suddenly did...."hello"

Sahiba was very upset with Angad. He generally used to irritate her before also but this time he had insulted her work her effort. In addition, whenever she helped him in the past, she had done without any expectations but this time, he was her husband now and somewhere deep down in her heart she had expected something more....though she would not accept it. She had started to like him as a person, as a professional and found it insulting that he did not want to work with her....she had wanted him to respect her too. 

She saw the phone ring and ATM flash on the screen, she ignored it at first but later was of two minds, what if it was urgent....thinking that she picked up and said "hello"

"Hi"

"Yes Angad"

Now that Sahiba picked up the phone, he was all tounge tied and did not know what to say and then he remembered the dinner

"Sahiba, Mr. Khurana has invited both of us for Dinenr to their hotel tonight, he wants to have a business dinner. Both of them will be there with their wives and we need to be there by 8. Please come early from the shop tonight"

She was of half a mind to refuse but she knew how important this was for him and could not do so. "Ok  I will come early"

"I will pick you up"

"No  there is no need. I have some work on the way and will manage on my own" before he could say anything she cut the call. 

Before their wedding Angad had never hurt her feelings as her feelings were never involved but now, even if what he did was nothing compared to his behaviour initially, it hurt Sahiba.

That day, first time after her wedding she took an auto and went back home on her own. She updated mama about their dinner and quickly got ready. She always preferred sarees for any formal occasion as compared to salwar and today she was wearing a nice rose gold shimmer saree, with only gold jhumkas and pale lipstick.

Angad walked in just as she was almost done with her makeup and their eyes met in the dressing mirror. He stopped, staring at her....arrested. sahiba looked gorgeous. He stared and finally Sahiba said "We are getting late..."

"Yes, I will quickly change" Angad got ready while Sahiba waited for him outside with everyone. He joined her in a blue trouser, blazer and white shirt. 

As they sat in the backseat together, Angad realised that this was the first time they were going out as husband and wife alone. They had never been out together Post their marraige. 

She was still giving him the silent treatment. A silent Sahiba was very unusual and he did not like it. He would rather that she fight with him, give him a piece of her mind....what was more upsetting was that he had done this. He realised he was at fault and wanted to say sorry but she was so cold that he could not gather his courage ... he had tried yesterday night but she rebuffed him. She had never done this before. She always forgave him.....but this time seemed really really upset. But he will try...

"Sahia, I wanted to say that I am really sorry for not listening to you earlier. I am very set in my way of working and did not like your advice as I considered it interference and also was arrogant about it. I am sorry"

She did not respond. He was sorry for not listening to her but still did not say that he wanted her on the project. She was not going to say yes till he asked! And her anger was not going to go away till then....

Before he could try to persuade her further they arrived at the hotel. As they got off, Angad came close to her and put his hand on her back to guide her inside. Sahiba felt a tingle go down her spine at his touch but did not pull away. It would look too obvious that she was upset and she did not want to show any emotions. 

They reached the restaurant and were guided to the table where Mr. Khurana and everyone else was already waiting. They greeted everyone before being seated, with Angad sitting next to Sahiba. Sahiba was a bit nervous, this was her first business dinner, though upset with Angad, she wanted everything to go well. 

Sahiba's nervousness soon evaporated as everyone was quiet nice and down to earth. Soon the discussion turned to business and the new collaboration and something Mr. Khurana said really surprised Sahiba.

"You know Mr. Brar, we always thought you were very conservative in your thought process. Both our wives play a role in our business and have certain positions of power in our company. But we never saw women participating in your business and thought you to be very conservative in your approach. And we were initially not sure about collaborating on this project with you becuase we wanted someone who was very open minded and modern in their approach, who could understand the vibe of the current market and change with times. Given your demeanour, we always thought you to be very orthodox and would not come up with new fresh ideas easily"

"But you proved us wrong, not only did you present something very new, you also let your wife design and present the idea. Our wives were very impressed with her overall and with the way you two collaborated on this. Seeing that we had misunderstood you and how well you two complement each other in work, we decide to go ahead with you. 

In fact we are aware of Sahiba ji's background, we think that will give her an edge becuase she woukd understabd the pulse of the target audience well and you know your business. You have the business acumen to execute the vision whereas your wife has the creativity and knowledge to create the vision. We are very glad that we will be working together with both of you"

Sahiba heard them and did not want them to think that the Brars were anyway orthodox.

"We are so glad you chose us Mr. Khurana but let me tell you that you are wrong when you think the Brars are anyway orthodox or conservative or small minded. They are very open minded. Seerat, who is my sister and co-sister used to model and is married to Angad's cousin. Now she is his business partner. Brars never had any issue with that. I run my art shop and Angad has always encouraged me to continue doing what I want to, even if it's not as grand as what he does. Brars are some of the most open minded people I have ever come across and I am so glad to be a part of the family"

Angad was stunned, first by what Mr. Khurana said and then by Sahiba's defence of him and his family. He did not know what to say. Listening to her defend him, when he knew somewhere what Mr. Khurana said about him was true, he felt a warmth spread through him. She was upset with him but still...could not let others think badly of him. 

"That is so good to hear Sahiba, we are glad to have made a collaboration with such an amazing family" said Mrs. Khurana and the conversation continued.

Angad reflected on what Mr. Khurana had said. It was true, Sahiba and he would make a good team, she was a creative genius whereas he was extremely good at execution and implementation. He knew they argued a lot but with patience and communication they could overcome it. He knew Sahiba had refused when Daarji asked her but he will ask her once more and try convincing her. 

Angad was in a much better mood as the dinner ended. Khuranas extended an invitation to Sahiba to visit Canada and were very impressed with her in general. She had managed the entire dinner beautifully, saying all the right things and  being a perfect partner. He felt a moment of pride, seeing her interact with his business partners and realised that today he was partners with then only because of Sahiba. She had helped him bag the wedding jewellery collaboration and now this new project. He owned her a lot. He was really lucky to have her by his side.

They said their good byes and got into the car to head back to brar mansion. Sahiba was back to giving him the cold shoulder again. She refused to look at him also, looking outside the window, whereas he kept stealing glances at her, trying to think of something to break the ice. But soon they reached home and Sahiba headed inside hurriedly.

He waited while she freshened up and when he came out in his joggers and t-shirt, she was preparing to sleep on the couch.

He wanted to talk to her, he missed their nightly chats, he missed her chatter, listening to her used to help him relax he realised, she was his friend and now she was upset with him because of his own stupidity. Staring at her profile while she tinkered on her tablet, he realised he wanted.....he wanted many things with her but for now he would be OK even if they went back to their friendly camaraderie. 

He tried again, "the dinner went really well today, thanks to you. And thanks for saying such lovely things about me and my family"

Sahiba got upset " what do you mean your family, they are my family too!"

"Ya of course, I did not mean that. I was just saying thanks. Sahiba I know you are upset and...."

"Upset, why will I be upset...." She cut him 

"I know I behaved badly, said things which I should not have....I am sorry"

"Fine" Saying that she turned and went to sleep.

"Sahiba..."

"I am sleepy" She cut him off. He still did not say anything about working with her! Hmm

Angad did not know what to do....he had never had to try to manaaao anyone....everyone used to do that with him....he will try talking to her tomorrow

Next day Sahiba was already out of the room before he got up, she sent his coffee with Suhldeep today also....and was no where to be seen at breakfast. He asked mama

"She said she had some urgent work at the shop hence left early" 

Angad was a bit disappointed but he will speak to her tonight for sure he thought. He could not take this silent treatment for long.....he was going to hold her down and bother her till she blew up and started speaking to him again.....

He tried calling her during the day a couple of times but she would cut the call. He could hardly focus on work and left early...he wanted to pick up Sahiba from her shop....but when he reached there he found only kulche  

"Sahiba di left early today" Angad was again disappointed but he will catch her at home he thought. 

But when he reached home, she was no where to be found. He went in search of manverr.

"Mama, where is Sahiba"

"Oh, she went to her peke for a day. She called me and asked me if she could stay there tonight and I said yes. She was really missing her family. I thought she told you too"

"Why did you say yes! What was the need to go there" 

"Angad puttar,  they are her parents, she must be wanting to spend some time with them" said bebe

Angad was super irritated. He wanted to say sorry and spend time with her and she ran away....he was restless throughout dinner. He then realised getting upset was of no use, he had to say something to manaao her and not get upset like this. There was only one person who could help him.....Seerat.

He caught hold of Seerat post dinner.....

"Seerat"

"Yes Angad"

"I....I wanted to ask you something"

"Ya, tell me na"

"Ummm"

"What happened" Seerat could feel his awkwardness

"Actually... Sahiba and I....." he was feeling extremely awkward

"Sahiba and you had a fight" She asked him, surprising him....

"How do you know...she told you"

"No but I have observed her for last couple of days, she has been a little cold towards you na"

Angad was again surprised that Seerat could read Sahiba so well, but they were sisters after all  

"We did not fight, but she is upset with me.....I wanted to ask you..."

"Go ahead, don't be shy" she teased him

"How can I manaao her. Gifts don't work and she is not talking only..."

"Sahiba not talking is serious....you know one thing Sahiba cannot resist is golgappe, take her out for golgappe and icecream"

"What! That's it?"

"Ya....where are you going" She asked surprised as Angad started walking away

"To take her out for golgappe"

"Now?!"

"Ya"

"But she is at monga house"

"I will go pick her up" he was too keen to have her back and was anyway too upset that mama had allowed her to sleep there tonight. He will go now, puck her up and get her back.

Seerat was still bemused and laughing when she entered her room. 

"What happened" asked Garry

"Garry,, you know won't believe it...." and she proceeded to tell him about Angad's behaviour....

Angad was super excited. He did not take the driver with him....he wanted to spend some alone time with Sahiba....but on his way...he glanced upon a flower shop and spontaneously decided to buy some flowers for Sahiba....hopefully it would appease her. He got out to get a white lily bouquet done for her....but the shop was a bit busy and took some time before they could give him his order. 

He held the bouquet and imagined Sahiba's pleasure when he gave them to her...he got in the car and kept the bouquet on the passenger seat. He was so excited....it felt as if he was going to take her out on a date. He knew it was late in the night but she was his wife. They had no time restrictions......he would go there...tell her he had come to pick her up...convince her to come and take her for golgappe. He was lost in his own happy thoughts.....

When suddenly he saw a vehicle coming a little wrong way and tried to brake.....but the brakes would not work! He tried again and again....something was wrong....he had just stopped at the florist and the car had been perfectly fine....but now the brake was not working. 

He tried to keep calm but panic was setting in. Just then he came across a zebra crossing and people crossing the road....he panicked....he tried to break and could not and twisted the steering to avoid hitting the pedestrias! Only to bang right into the light post. He felt a blinding pain in his forehead just before the airbags deployed. His whole body felt the hard jolt and he could feel pain radiate everywhere. His last consious thought before he blacked out was .... Sahiba! 

Reader1419 thumbnail

Posted chapter 34

MansiP23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

💃🏽. Can’t wait . Thank you!

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww poor Angad. Working so hard to Manaao Sahiba.. glad he realized his mistakes. Can’t wait to read more. These two really need to have a heart to heart. ❤️ 

Simiyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I love your fan fiction so much!!

Cant wait to read more!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really nice update. I was looking forward to him manaoing with  golgappe but he's got into accident 

Amanita09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

I loved how it PAINED him to be given the silent treatment. Omg lemme guess,Sahiba will take care of him after the accident and they'll get closer 😊😊