Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

We are going to loose 😒😒

101/6

We still need 150 runs to win. Which seems to be next to impossible.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

India 122/8.

Need 132 runs from 108 balls.

Edited by Rosyme - 7 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

7 down including Adarsh

SA stage semi finals & Final on same track of Benoni whole week so track gets slower & slower as the game progress.

Over cast cloudy condition helped oz more than india.

Nothing new for us now, "its- new -trend"

We are in Final, please beat us to lift Trophy.

List is too big...

Cong Australia for win in Advance

Edited by Nishnesh - 7 months ago
Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bangladesh

Originally posted by: Rosyme

India 122/8.

Need 132 runs from 108 balls.

Its trend for final

"Ghost of final" better word

Prizi thumbnail

India

Kalia: "Meek surrender from the Indians. Intent was missing right from the start, which has caused the downfall. Similar approach as the Sr. ICC WC final."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Aditya: "Why do the Aussies always cause heartbreaks in ICC finals? It's going to be 3 now in less than a year!"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Debs: "And this is going the senior World Cup final way. Feel bad for both the senior and U19 team which dominated the entire World Cups and faltered at the final hurdle."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Swayam: "I thought they retired the famous No. 10 shirt. Or is that only for the senior team." Maybe they made an exception for Sachin? Jokes apart, I suppose that is for the senior team, yes

Prizi thumbnail

India

Roby Stephen : "The Australian team management needs to be lauded for the meticulous planning and the system they have developed . They learn their opponents thoroughly and find the chink in the armour to exploit and exploit they really do making each player focus towards that. This thorough preparation makes them the best in the games they play and that's what is being seen here too. Indian team perhaps has better talents but performance can't go beyond planning and planners ."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Pravin Jadhav: "I think Saharan shouldn't have played that shot that was the turning point for me!!" With runs dried up at the other end, I think he got pressured into throwing his bat at a short and wide delivery. Just wasn't wide enough