Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

He is shown to be the city’s top lawyer ..  but he’s the most Vella person who has all the time to sit and plan dadi sa ki  party 

play nurse maid to ruhi ..  make her eat , go to toilet .. and listen to her false sob stories 

basically if he wanted to make Ruhi happy he should have used the open house and made Ruhi happy with what she wanted ..  a good roll in the hay why go all the way to a hut in a dead street  to cling n have fun… use the empty house lock the bedroom 

When the cat is away the mice will play .. there is no cc tv camera in the house 

In the same city we had dev shikhawat who has team of interns fighting for different cases .. Infact Abhira n  charu both had enough work to get a decent pay cheque .. and dev shikhawat has enough cases .. 

Fufasa talks to clients but Armaan is a lawyer really 😂😂😂
Thank goodness Abhira is interning with a serious lawyer who is focused on his job … and not on bhabhi jeth shenanigans 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Armaan’s character is just a pendulum now. 90 episodes of this Gen and the guy has never taken a side seriously. Kaha I was thinking ki yeh masta Abhira ke piche bhagega and Ruhi like a third angle…. This guy gives good importance to both. 

After 90 episodes, Arman has made him look better…

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

That's why Ab named him Super Velle Poddar smiley16

Waise Ar is now taking on the new babysitting role of his bhabhi with lust always in her eyes smiley42

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He is shown with too much guilt....why is so guilty about everything I can't understand just like I can't understand why Roohi craves for love from Armaan..I know her childhood was little traumatic but now she is going to therapy but there is no progress...Armaan has to be little firm with her .. otherwise both of them will spoil there lives.... 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Like Samridhii said Armaan is Pista poddarsmiley37

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He is working as part time care taker of Abhira & full time Ruhi's paramour smiley37

Edited by Redflag - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Nobody can match up to my boy  … veer bahadur larke  kaun??……,sabse jaanbaz ladke kaun ???

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

That's why Ab named him Super Velle Poddar smiley16

Waise Ar is now taking on the new babysitting role of his bhabhi with lust always in her eyes smiley42

that’s the right name for him .. they are showing his wife n cousin sister working as an intern with 5/6 other people all vying for projects … and they are working 9-5 ..  and this guy at the same time is sitting in the house to give toilet training to Ruhi because Dadisa n Vidya can go to the mela .. are they serious ???

Abhira will be better off if she starts angling for the dev shikhawat .. he even gives her assignments in the evening ..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Nobody can match up to my boy  … veer bahadur larke  kaun??……,sabse jaanbaz ladke kaun ???

Saare duniya ke hero…. Sir ke aage zero 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Redflag

He is working as part time care taker of Abhira & full time Ruhi's paramour smiley37

He is Ruhi ka nurse