Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

kriti was good in the movie but shahid in ankhiyan gulab is just hot

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Killing it at the BO..and now without any buy one offer..SOLID 2ND SAT!! Eyeing 80cr plus lifetime..beating biggies like JJJ 

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=8323

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Only After 10 Years ? 

Yes it took her that long, Arjun Kapoor has been around for more than 10 years and continues to struggle 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’s a good performance but nothing extraordinary. Goes to show how the industry is going through a severe lack of talent.

Also I hate how the Hindi movies have incorporated this excessive kissing. If we want to watch such things we have Hollywood which show the same thing much more tastefully. Why can’t they bring back the old world romances which has actually made Bollywood what it was?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I noticed one thing in the recent times. People have their phones on all the time. They keep missing the fun moments and then they come out of the theater dissatisfied. If this is how it’s going to be, the day is not too far away when the theater watching will be killed forever.  May be they should come up with a rule to deposit the phones at the front desk or something like that to protect the sanctity of movie watching and make it wholesome for the audience. 

Those who book tickets online show mobile phone while entering it will be hectic to collect phones and then give it back when shows are house full another issue if mobile is lost misplaced etc 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Those who book tickets online show mobile phone while entering it will be hectic to collect phones and then give it back when shows are house full another issue if mobile is lost misplaced etc 

That’s true. It wasn’t a practical solution but something needs to be done asap. I watched KGF in India and hardly a moment passed by without the phones ringing or the folks sitting next to me flashing the cellphone light. It’s so annoying to watch movie with someone who wasn’t paying full attention. It spoils for them but it spoils for everyone else also. I know I am probably being over demanding but the cell phones spoil everything. Even at home for that matter. Whoever invented the smartphones, they destroyed humans forever.arghhh!!!

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

That’s true. It wasn’t a practical solution but something needs to be done asap. I watched KGF in India and hardly a moment passed by without the phones ringing or the folks sitting next to me flashing the cellphone light. It’s so annoying to watch movie with someone who wasn’t paying full attention. It spoils for them but it spoils for everyone else also. I know I am probably being over demanding but the cell phones spoil everything. Even at home for that matter. Whoever invented the smartphones, they destroyed humans forever.arghhh!!!

Another pain is kids which some people bring they keep eating chips or crying and irritated😫😡

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I like how kriti's pr is full on force, she was good in the movie, but her's was a easy role, just keep your face blank, the movie doesn't work if shahid isn't a good actor and his song and dance.  I always feel bad for shahid, it's always the female lead who takes all the credit and subsequent success in his big films, kabir singh was never about Kiara's acting and she has just soared after that..... and shahid continues on his usual way.