StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

The Shahid Kapoor and Kriti Sanon-led Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya has emerged a clean hit as the film will be topping the Rs 80 crore mark by the end of its run. The 24-day total of this Dinesh Vijan production stands at Rs 77.40 crore, and the film is easily on its way to being in the North of Rs 80 crore by the end of its run.

The film faced challenges in the earlier days due to negative reviews (including the author), but the audience feedback in the urban markets has taken it to a HIT number in the long run. Any producer would have given up on the film seeing the reviews and drop on Monday, but, Dinesh Vijan and his distribution partner, Pen Marudhan, didn’t give up but kept pushing the film with incentives like Buy One Get One Free, which definitely gave the film longer legs with wider sampling in the target audience.

I feel like Kriti will have a huge year this year.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/box-office/box-office-article-370-emerges-super-hit-teri-baaton-mein-aisa-uljha-jiya-heads-towards-rs-80-crore-finish-1283420

Edited by lauriesa - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think per boi though or hungama this is Himesh pink villa n he’s not trade. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 months ago
StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t think per boi though or hungama this is Himesh pink villa 

Himesh usually corresponds with BOI, So it is a clean hit.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Himesh usually corresponds with BOI, So it is a clean hit.

there is no verdict yet I think it will be average to semi hit based on the article on their site which still is decent. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Happy for Shahid. It is nice to see actually talented actors doing well. Some may call me bitter about the overrated ones. smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

It has a budget of 75 crore. So it is going to have to do more then 80 crore to be a clean hit. 

https://boxofficeadda.com/box-office/teri-baaton-mein-aisa-uljha-jiya-box-office-collection-worldwide-day-wise-budget-hit-or-flop/

StacyStyle thumbnail

The budget is all over the place, apparently in some places it is 45 crores and Shahid took a cut.

priya185 thumbnail

Congrats to the team

the reviews were mostly bad from popular critics still the film did well with a unique concept, amazing songs and nice chemistry. 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Congrats to the team

the reviews were mostly bad from popular critics still the film did well with a unique concept, amazing songs and nice chemistry. 

I feel like Madock are a++++ when it comes to promote their movies. The best production for promoting.