Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: lauriesa

They didn't even celebrate Aish 50th birthday together, and Abhi's birthday he is also out of town.

He is a spoilt brat who takes everything for granted. Any other man would have treated Ash like a princess and given their arm and leg to make sure she is the centre of his universe.

Abhishek is behaving like most husbands who are bored of their wives after a certain point into the marriage. smiley11

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

This is nauseating. I haven't used these many emojis in my whole life till now. Some of them I'm seeing for the first time, in fact.

I always feel that a kid is posting from her SM. What’s with all those unnecessary emojis and rainbows all the time lol.
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah that's not a kind of birthday wish I"d expect fron a wife to husband. But Ash is Ash and she does kind of do the unexpected lol

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know why people are giving her flack for this post. If people are saying that it looks like a child wrote it, look at the target audience. The post is dedicated to her own daughter so it makes sense that it would be directed towards a child's interests. This could very well be what her daughter likes to see, lots of colors and emojis, or an inside joke between mother-daughter which the rest of the world is not privy to.

And Aish is not the only actress who does this. When Carrie Fisher was alive, her Twitter used to use emojis and symbols instead of actual letters to write tweets. Basically all of her tweets were a code which you had to learn to comprehend and she would also go on for paragraphs like that.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

GrumpyJi, I don’t even like my kids, especially my daughter who thinks she’s a wolf and her rabbit toothed children. Bahu toh door ki bhat hai.

Have I ever told you I met your daughter
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sadly from my own experience I can tell you that's how mother of a 12year girl wishes on the birthday smiley37

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

This is nauseating. I haven't used these many emojis in my whole life till now. Some of them I'm seeing for the first time, in fact.

Edited by Rsrockz - 7 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lekin I have a special emotion for your daughter(swetha BN), her OTT behavior and her 2 rs attitude smiley37

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

GrumpyJi, I don’t even like my kids, especially my daughter who thinks she’s a wolf and her rabbit toothed children. Bahu toh door ki bhat hai.

Edited by Rsrockz - 7 months ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whats the big deal , if Abhi Aish staying steprate from AB sr and Jaya----

Joint family days are gone last century only -even our parents will not like to stay in joint family--people come every after 2 days saying devorce, devorcesmiley36

May be an image of 4 people and aircraft

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha15

Whats the big deal , if Abhi Aish staying steprate from AB sr and Jaya----

Joint family days are gone last century only -even our parents will not like to stay in joint family--people come every after 2 days saying devorce, devorcesmiley36

May be an image of 4 people and aircraft

Aaradhya will turn out to be a stunner