Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

The current numbers of Fighter are being quoted differently by different people, himesh is saying 167 crs, sacnilk is saying 175 crs another is saying 180 crs. So who to believe? Who is the most reliable when it comes to box office numbers? Or is anyone reliable? smiley23

box office india
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

This corporate booking trend started with Gangubai and Brahmastra continues to infest the industry even after so much flak from coveted sources tsk tsk

only OG knows this legends also

2006 ma 7 din ma 69 crs Imagesmiley37

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
maha15 thumbnail

Fighter is HITsmiley16

--too much stress was going on--heresmiley36

Lets have some funsmiley4

Santa Singh is at the railway station. He asks a man "When will Rajdhani Express go from here?"
Man Replies 12.30.
"When will Deccan Queen go from here?"
Man Replies 11.30.
"When will Punjab Express go from here?"
Man Replies 10.30.
Santa singh goes on asking about all the trains.
Now the man gets fed up and asks whether he wants to go to punjab by train or not.
Santa replies, "No I just want to cross the tracks!"

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Fighter is hit by fake collections. Call it Faketer

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

It really has. Had an older lady who has very little to no interest in Bollywood say and I quote, "Apni tickets khud kharidta hai"( He buys his own tickets).

It's a shame because Jawan was actually a true blockbuster but the sort of malpractices during Pathan stained the legacy of Jawan as well.

@BOLD ...smiley36

No, i have seen equal number of articles published by their own team bragging about how its getting humoungous advance bookings due to corporate and fanclub bulk bookings. People have also posted numorous videos how fanclubs were giving out free tickets. Their PR was proudly making claims of which many brands have bought how many tickets blah blah. Perhaps they didnt realise it would backfire on them innthe manner it did

So yeah, Jawan is also not a clean blockbuster either.

566912 thumbnail

Tm called movie jingoistic and boycotted it, yet is busy posting 100 articles about movie not making money. smiley37 Itna Kya mirchi lag jati hai tum logo ko that you constantly discuss movie that you have declared you are not watching. Funny obsession.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

TM, the guy you trusted so much for making this thread, is declaring the movie a HIT smiley36smiley37

I’m not going to troll you, because you’ve that Aniston face in your dp, however, enjoyed this thread 🤡😂

https://x.com/amirans934/status/1755999058790130104?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Funtuss wrote (I quote) :

"No, i have seen equal number of articles published by their own team bragging about how its getting humoungous advance bookings due to corporate and fanclub bulk bookings. People have also posted numorous videos how fanclubs were giving out free tickets. Their PR was proudly making claims of which many brands have bought how many tickets blah blah..."

If you can't post at least some of those "number of articles" and "numerous videos" and PR claims about brands, then everything you write about this subject is exactly that: blah blah

As for the lady: She may have just repeated what she heard/read...and probably believed even.

All that is in no way a proof for the allegations/accusations...hundreds of such repeats are no proof.

maha15 thumbnail

" FIGHTER Hoon .... Jung Karta Hoon , Jhagde Nahi " #HrithikRoshan---This is dialogue from movie--just want to make it clearsmiley1smiley36

Bollywood Box Office

@Bolly_BoxOffice

·

5h

Today #Fighter has crossed...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5347030?pn=84#164779761