Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Funtuss wrote (I quote) :

"No, i have seen equal number of articles published by their own team bragging about how its getting humoungous advance bookings due to corporate and fanclub bulk bookings. People have also posted numorous videos how fanclubs were giving out free tickets. Their PR was proudly making claims of which many brands have bought how many tickets blah blah..."

If you can't post at least some of those "number of articles" and "numerous videos" and PR claims about brands, then everything you write about this subject is exactly that: blah blah

As for the lady: She may have just repeated what she heard/read...and probably believed even.

All that is in no way a proof for the allegations/accusations...hundreds of such repeats are no proof.

I havent blocked you so why dont you directly quote ?

Like i said before nobody is here to prove anything to you. You arent that important for people to make that kinda effort. 

When you believe the kind of money said to be made without any proof, why should anyone convince you with proofs that it hasnt ?

Did they give you their bank statements or something?

I dont need to post how many PR articles were published by the team itself to brag about housefull advance booking. They have been posted in this forum also n by fans themselves to create hype. 

Now when the malpractice has been constantly called out, the fans want to wash their hands off and blame it all on haters for spreading false info.smiley29

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funtuss

Like i said before nobody is here to prove anything to you. You arent that important for people to make that kinda effort. 

When you believe the kind of money said to be made without any proof, why should anyone convince you with proofs that it hasnt ?

I dont need to post how many PR articles were published by the team itself to brag about housefull advance booking. They have been posted in this forum also n by fans themselves to create hype. 

Now when the malpractice has been constantly called out, the fans want to wash their hands off and blame it all on haters for spreading false info.smiley29

Anyways i came back to the topic to ask TM how it feels now that the movie has finally 200cr organically 

Poor thing desperately tried to peddle narratives movie being a diaster. Turnes out indians still loved such jingoistic movies. Must be very disappointing, eh?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Funtuss

bold: It's not about  m e ... it's about the repeated allegations done without proof...if one can't give one, all the allegations are redundant (like everything to me that you wrote after the bold).

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Nevermind 

Old thread..   thought it was posted anew.

Shouldn't have been revived 

Edited by Autumnn - 2 months ago